FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia Facts, Secrets, Easter Eggs, Bugs etc.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
n0ughty_b0y

88 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:52 am    Post subject: Mafia Facts, Secrets, Easter Eggs, Bugs etc. Reply with quote

One main strength about the first Mafia is the amount of hidden detail in it's level design,
it is packed with tons of little secrets which keep the player constantly discovering more, (also some funny bugs)
check out my new video that shows some of the best! (no major spoilers)
https://youtu.be/d7tss65Y92Y

I feel like I finally know them all now, but everytime I say that I still get surprised with another one!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1423 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:18 pm    Post subject: Mafia Facts, Secrets, Easter Eggs, Bugs etc. Reply with quote

Haha, that dog in the ceiling Laughing Found some really cool stuff I hadn't known about, thanks for posting!
n0ughty_b0y

88 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 7:09 am    Post subject: Mafia Facts, Secrets, Easter Eggs, Bugs etc. Reply with quote

While we're on the subject, I heard that the phonebooth near Franks safehouse in Omerta will launch you into the sky if you drive into it at the right time.... can anyone confirm this?

As for Yellow Pete, I tried many times as well as just now perfectly killing him and his guard in aggro mode in Steam version and still always get the "get away from here" result in next mission rather than empty shop. Some fellas are telling me it should work in all versions so I wonder if it's just my installation or profile.
UPDATE: I finally got the empty shop in Steam version, it seems to only work if they're killed where they stand (but aggro), once the guy starts walking away it's too late. idk if there's other factors but that seems to explain it, and I think V1.0 is more flexible in this way because I never get the 'go away' result which I will test next by just injuring them or the guy at the door.

Anyway everyone is welcomed to post any fun bugs or rarely noticed detail in this thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: