FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

The Titanic Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nesquik

92 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:29 am    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

Thank you for your explanation! The mod has been released!! I have caught myself on some thought that's good to have the mod now, because in 2006 or 2007 I must be spend much more time just to download It Very happy so happy to have good enough connection to do it nowadays. As I can see some patches have been released as well. So does It matter what order I should install them or not?
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255968 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:26 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

Thanks! Very happy
The hotfixes are only applicable if the game doesn't work for you. If it does, you're good to go! Thumbs up (left)

www.robville.net
huckleberrypie

444 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:47 am    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

So I managed to ruin the game even further:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMMccjBzJ54
nesquik

92 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:56 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

Hm... is this girl was nude before? looks like this mod is 18+ isn't?

He looks like a child but.. but not completely?!

I may stuck in the 3rd class if Paulie is too close and difficult to path him than

also I can see a little bit strange behaviour of him sometimes...

but impressions itself are amazing in general, the first one was... It is so so huge unbelievable space
donkeymilk

61 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:35 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

Wow ,can't believe there's finally been a release Smile

15 years according to article here:
pcgamesn

Better late than never Smile

Well done Mr Robville !
AMadeMan

565 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:41 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

I just tried out the mod. I have no words to express my amazement and awe in the detail and dedication that it displays. The opening movie itself was the cherry on the top. I am so proud of you Mr. Robville, not just for making this amazing project come to life and dedicating so much time and effort to it even after 15 years, but also for not giving up even when things have looked bleak or discouraging. The Mafia Modding community has become so much stronger because of you and your work.

I would love to combine the Titanic Mod with Real Car Facing 1.6, though of course that would likely kill performance to single digits
nesquik

92 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:23 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

Looks like.. some bug in the mirror?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brZCtw56y5I
Mr Robville

255968 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:35 am    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate it! Very happy

@nesquik,
Yeah, it's caused by the mirror position. The effect is basically a reversed camera as far as I can tell, and it seems to capture the backside of the wall the mirror is at. I could fix this, but I'd have to chop up the room again, for which I hadn't had any time yet.

As for the ladies in their inappropriate attire. Did you unpack the maps folder by any chance either prior or post installation of the mod? This will cause all of the original textures that I have modified to be restored to their original form. They are supposed to be wearing bathing suits, which were retextures. For the next patch I'll replace these models and textures for new names, because people with this issue must be thinking I'm some sort of pervert as it makes no sense.
Your officers also probably still look like policemen as well instead of being dressed in black.

The same thing goes for the models folder btw. It shall also not be extracted.

www.robville.net
nesquik

92 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:02 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

Quote:
Did you unpack the maps folder by any chance either prior or post installation of the mod

No, I had clean installation of the game.
SLON

18 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:21 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

So in what years does all this happen? Everything is confused.
Mr Robville

255968 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:18 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

@nesquick,
Are you using the vanilla, Steam or GOG version?
Also just in case, if you have Steam or GOG, did you have the game previously installed with any edited data? I found out that if you uninstall the game via Steam, it doesn't delete any custom data. So it will be back after a supposedly clean installation.

@SLON,
Don't put too much thought into it. Consider it an alternate universe for what it's worth. It didn't sail from America either.

www.robville.net
nesquik

92 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:23 pm    Post subject: The Titanic Mod Reply with quote

It's very old disk of the game, that I bought in 2003, to be honest I don't really know. I'm going to check the mod on another copy of the game, btw what's a name of the woman's texture?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: