FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia Alternate Ending (Remade)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rented91951

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:53 pm    Post subject: Mafia Alternate Ending (Remade) Reply with quote

Now I know I already published this video on Youtube and shared wit with my discord friends. But I wanted to see what the People on MafiaScene thought of it!
It has positive reviews so I hope you can experience that too, Have a Nice Day!

----------------------------------[SPOILERS AHEAD]--------------------------------------------

Mafia's originally written ending was completely different from what you would've expected[B][I]

In the originally written script for the ending of Mafia: The City Of Lost Heaven, Tommy and Norman were to die in the bar after Tommy is done saying his Testimony, A group of Salieri's goons (maybe 2 people?? Who knows) Walk up to the bar and massacre the place. And I decided to re-create it since Nobody has done this sort of idea. I know that my methods arent 'professional' but I'm pretty proud of it! So here goes Sticking out tongue Laughing Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcpZL4F2YhM

Have fun! And let me know your thoughts in this forum! Thumbs up (left)
mammix

9596 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:31 am    Post subject: Mafia Alternate Ending (Remade) Reply with quote

Really well done Smile You just used a different bar than Tommy and Norman talk in.

Where did you get the original script? I never heard of this different ending...
Rented91951

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Alternate Ending (Remade) Reply with quote

mammix wrote:
Really well done Smile You just used a different bar than Tommy and Norman talk in.

Where did you get the original script? I never heard of this different ending...

In the alpha stages of the game, Illusion sent out some screenshots. One of them, Tommy and Norman in a bloody puddle on the ground. It seems though that it either was in a different bar or the salieri bar Laughing
mammix

9596 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:05 am    Post subject: Mafia Alternate Ending (Remade) Reply with quote

OK then, my argument is invalid Smile
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

1056 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:25 pm    Post subject: Mafia Alternate Ending (Remade) Reply with quote

Nice work, especially the camera work. But it ends the same old way....with Tommy Dying. I didn't like that so I made my own video Wink Camera work is Choppy, this was one of my first,

BTW to show your video on the site use the share/embed link in the video insert box

For Instance :https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y6kJGEA_q80
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: