FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia - Fix for widescreen cutscenes FOV?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel2

12 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:18 pm    Post subject: Mafia - Fix for widescreen cutscenes FOV? Reply with quote

(Not sure if this should be in the mod section of the boards, apologies in advance if so.)

Hey guys, I've been using the Widescreen fix by behar. I much prefer the widescreen FOV during gameplay, but during cutscenes the widescreen serves as a detractor because you can see beyond the intended FOV (Joe's walking animation in the final cutscene comes to mind). I'm currently trying to put together a cinematic playthrough of the game, but I can't decide whether to go fullscreen or widescreen. I'm leaning towards fullscreen because it's how I am used to playing the game, but if there is a way to implement both widescreen during actual gameplay and fullscreen during cutscenes I'd love to know before I start shooting.

Thanks for the help.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

278070 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:54 am    Post subject: Mafia - Fix for widescreen cutscenes FOV? Reply with quote

Yeah I have moved this to Mafia Mod Help

Channel2

12 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia - Fix for widescreen cutscenes FOV? Reply with quote

Muggy wrote:
Yeah I have moved this to Mafia Mod Help

Muggy! Long time no see, buddy.

I'm wondering if maybe I should just go back and record the fullscreen cutscenes later, or if possibly I could adjust FOV with video editor. Definitely a chance of continuity errors with the former.

It's awesome being a nerd with gaming OCD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mod Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: