FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDomas

82 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

Last edited by TheDomas on Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
flovivi

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:08 am    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

Maybe I'm not totally awake yet, but what exactly is the problem?
TheDomas

82 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 pm    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

everything can be seen through the car chopped this is problem tried fixing in zmodeler nothing happens you can see the whole engine
flovivi

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:15 pm    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

is your opacity at the most right? it's possible that it moved to the left a bit, which makes the material translucent. (in zmodeler --> materials --> opacity. you can move the dot from from left to right. if I remember right, it should be on the right side. the "type " which is below on the left, should be "unused")

maybe u can make a screenshot of your material in zmodeler, so that we can see all the values that you set. then it might be more obvious to us and we can see what causes the problem.

greetings!
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:49 pm    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

Did you remember to include the chrome.bmp map as an underlayment of your models textures, almost all models have this.

I am not much of a modeler but I know that can have an effect
Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

9 out of 10 times this is caused by what flovivi mentioned. Problem often is, is that you can't clearly notice if the slider is set to 100% or 98%. Zmodeler has a habit of having the opacity and shine slider stuck one notch before 100% even if you move it all the way to the right.
My advice, click into each of slider boxes and press "END" on your keyboard. This will force the slider to it's maximum position, preventing any issues like this.

www.Robville.net
TheDomas

82 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

flovivi wrote:
maybe u can make a screenshot of your material in zmodeler, so that we can see all the values that you set. then it might be more obvious to us and we can see what causes the problem.

MatteoCapoletti wrote:

Did you remember to include the chrome.bmp map as an underlayment of your models textures, almost all models have this.

Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:30 pm    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

See, there ya go:

www.Robville.net
flovivi

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

Mr Robville wrote:
See, there ya go:

wow, I would never have seen this! I need a bigger screen.
TheDomas

82 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Do you know how fix this problem ? Please help Reply with quote

Thanks very much everyone i fixed the problem Wink here the photo of finished model
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: