FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Features missing from Mafia 1 ??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Osho

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:43 pm    Post subject: Features missing from Mafia 1 ?? Reply with quote

Hello friends!

I wanted to compile a list of features ( or things ) missing in Mafia 2 and/or didn't carry over from Mafia. Its been a very long time since I last played Mafia 2. I didn't enjoy it so much to recall and so I request your help to find out exactly what are the missing features in Mafia 2?

Do enemies in Mafia 2 run out of bullets just like in Mafia 1? It was really cool to see that in Mafia 1. Sometimes the enemies will charge at the player with knives too. I don't remember enemies running out of ammo and charging at me with knives in Mafia 2. Another cool little detail in Mafia 1 is reloading a weapon means losing any bullets left in the current clip and you can even watch the shells staying on the ground, really cool!!

Mafia walkthrough on YouTube
lostinmafia_heavenMS

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Features missing from Mafia 1 ?? Reply with quote

This might help 2K
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Features missing from Mafia 1 ?? Reply with quote

After mission 5 it is missing a reason for being

That's when the Czechs gave it up and the game lost its heart

Empire city was gorgeous and without a few enterprising hackers there would't even be a freeride version of it

I appreciate the game in an of itself, but it has no right calling itself Mafia II especially when the only reach back to the original has us killing Tommy

I will not be buying the third version
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 2 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: