FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Corleone Chaos Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:53 pm    Post subject: Corleone Chaos Mod Reply with quote

I have been away from modding Capoletti for a while, and getting back into it. I did this today, just to knock the rust off

This mod plays in the City - Small version of Freeride so it won't interfere with any big mods, it does change the text and vehicle properties so back up your existing files. I originally set it run with the music you hear in the video, but that's copyrighted stuff, so I left it off

A simple mod featuring the Corleone Hotel and undersized Bolt V8 coupe, about 25 innocent by-standers and one crazy ass driver

The coupe is about 1/3 normal size, souped up beyond belief and hard to control...it seems easier to control backwards

your job, besides just to have fun, is to kill one person amongst the whole crowd.... only you don't know which one it is, and it changes randomly every time you play, between 5 characters so chances are if you kill one person one time, they will not be the target the next time.

If you get stuck, or busted, hit the f1 key to repair the car and reset it

here is a video of gameplay

Last edited by MatteoCapoletti on Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276202 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Corleone Chaos Mod Reply with quote

Looks good Matteo - have now hosted this on MS
under Mafia 1 Mods

Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:54 pm    Post subject: Corleone Chaos Mod Reply with quote

This can be better if you remove those wailing peoples (or just their sound)!! Oops! And fix that ramp (from the hotel to a roof), 'couse I can fall across!!! Cautious
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Corleone Chaos Mod Reply with quote

Zsombor wrote:
This can be better if you remove those wailing peoples (or just their sound)!! Oops! And fix that ramp (from the hotel to a roof), 'couse I can fall across!!! Cautious

I had considered putting barriers on those ramps, but I like the chaotic nature of the beast

the wailing people are part of the fun Wink

like I said I had originally planned to use the music in the video

if you want to use one of the in game music files, go to the music file and copy one of the ogg files, then rename it godaddy.ogg andf that music will play, or you can make your own ogg file with a free program like audacity name it godaddy.ogg and stick it in the music folder..the script to play the music is in the mission

thanks Muggy
Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:11 am    Post subject: Corleone Chaos Mod Reply with quote

But I simply walk onto that ramp, and I just fall across! Shocked And at the holtel's enterance, I can quit to the normal Freeride with an unnamed option, but then I can't go back from Freeride! Maybe is this a forgetten left option? Thinking
My idea is place more ramps to the roofs (outside the hotel) and maybe fall protection (rails), so you culd drive on the roofs too... Wink
One more thing: why beat two gangster a man (maybe the hotel director, I don't know) before the hotel's reception? What?
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Corleone Chaos Mod Reply with quote

Zsombor wrote:
But I simply walk onto that ramp, and I just fall across! Shocked And at the holtel's enterance, I can quit to the normal Freeride with an unnamed option, but then I can't go back from Freeride! Maybe is this a forgetten left option? Thinking
My idea is place more ramps to the roofs (outside the hotel) and maybe fall protection (rails), so you culd drive on the roofs too... Wink
One more thing: why beat two gangster a man (maybe the hotel director, I don't know) before the hotel's reception? What?

Oh yes. I used a mission from Capo Mod 4 I didn't think to remove the load freeride script

This is just something I put together in an afternoon to have some fun driving a car in the Corleone, not meant to be real serious
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: