FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Bootlegger Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrSpudnik

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

One more video where you can see what will be in vogue. And additional hidden in Lost Heaven two secret mission.

MrSpudnik

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:54 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

For some, this will seem quick, but I did it for a long time and finally it is finished. Before you start playing necessarily read "readme.txt". It is worth noting that I prepared a unique playlist for radio in the cars.

http://mafiascene.com/modules.php?name=downloads&action=get_download&id=559

brokenneedlecaa76

18 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:48 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

incredible. great work. can't wait to see more.
SLON

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:21 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Good work. The only thing, only have a few embarrassing combination of real cars and semi-fictional from Mafia 2 (Although, of course, silly quibble is much to it).

And yes... What's there make vatniks?
MrSpudnik

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

One by car in the same form as it was in the Mafia 2 - a Culver Empire. Not enough time and energy to make another instead.
KGB agents worked in many countries. In addition, a location that I originally built for a different mod, where he did not get, but that it is not lost here found their application. And no need here to look for historical accuracy. All this is done to make it fun and interesting. Laughing
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

276 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Very cool mod, nice models and top-notch gaming experience. Nice goodness gift, thanks. Laughing Applause
CurtisTea

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

MrSpudnik wrote:
All this is done to make it fun and interesting. Laughing

A lot of perdaks were burning instantly after this mod was released. I had a lot of fun even while reading the comments, thanks for that Laughing By the way, a small improvement could be added: you can make those enemies shout something from time to time, E.g. "za didov", "za stalina" etc.
MrSpudnik

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

CurtisTea wrote:
A lot of perdaks were burning instantly after this mod was released. I had a lot of fun even while reading the comments, thanks for that Laughing By the way, a small improvement could be added: you can make those enemies shout something from time to time, E.g. "za didov", "za stalina" etc.

If more perdaks burns, the better it is. This means the mod was successful!Applause In the next version i can add shouts vatniks, need only to choose the appropriate audio samples. Very happy
MikaelOrloff

Banned

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

CurtisTea wrote:
By the way, a small improvement could be added: you can make those enemies shout something from time to time, E.g. "za didov", "za stalina" etc.

All Ukrainian fascists gathered in one place? Cool! Came running here as rats of 3th Reich from Germany to America Very happy

MrSpudnik wrote:
In the next version i can add shouts vatniks, need only to choose the appropriate audio samples.

Well, you're bastard, author... Mad

Quote:
This "super" mod doesn't need anyone else, for it isn't interesting. Although the truck is pretty. Everything else - crap.

You know... Russian language, as well as English, also French, German, Spanish and Chinese - the official language of the United Nations! It is the language of Pushkin, Lermontov, Tolstoy, Chekhov, Aivazovsky, Shishkin, Korolev and Yury Gagarin! Learn Russian, comrades!

Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:26 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

MikaelOrloff, I'm not sure what this is about, but I think it's best you refrain from insulting the mod creator, or anyone here on MS for that matter.

Mods are not made to be either realistic or politically correct. If that offends you it's best to steer clear and not post about it.

www.Robville.net
MrSpudnik

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

This boy probably feels bad. This modification is not made for MikaelOrloff, or the like aggressive clowns. Who do not like it, he can not play this mod! If someone wants to rattle nonsense, can do it in another place. I think these crazy users should not exist in this forum! The fact that he has written can be interpreted as incitement to ethnic hostility!
Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

It's indeed best to keep the atmosphere here on Mafiascene about Mafia, and the mods we make for them.
Not all mods are to everyones liking and, agreeably, those that don't like someone's work should simply ignore it. It's a hobby meant for fun after all.

I keep telling the same thing to people who criticise the development time of my mod. No one is forcing anyone to follow anything.

Whatever may have caused offence, I think my Titanic mod will be more offensive considering there's a Russian character in it who's drunk on Vodka all the time and is responsible for any explosion related scenes, so I hope no one takes that seriously. Sticking out tongue

www.Robville.net
MrSpudnik

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:05 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Mr Robville wrote:
It's indeed best to keep the atmosphere here on Mafiascene about Mafia, and the mods we make for them.

I totally agree with you. I did not say that i created modification only for yourself. This mod done to all normal people! Perhaps it was necessary to specify this clause in the readme.txt. Very happy

Mr Robville wrote:
Whatever may have caused offence, I think my Titanic mod will be more offensive considering there's a Russian character in it who's drunk on Vodka all the time and is responsible for any explosion related scenes, so I hope no one takes that seriously.

I think you will not should make excuses for their work. And offensive comments should be ignored.
Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

---In response to MikaelOrloff's now removed message---

Alright, I've already explained that this sort of discussion has no place here on MS. Yet you continue to go straight on and even further use insults througout the process.
I've applied a ban to let you cool down and let this topic restore to it's original peace.
I trust I see no further of it. Otherwise it shall all be removed.

The offending post got removed.

www.Robville.net
CurtisTea

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Any updated on this mod? Any news or new features? That would be interesting, as it is (at least!) the first mod that makes the countryside farm available in: 1) a daytime; 2) a freeride (almost).

By the way, Mr. Orloff's revenge was merciless back then: he banned me at his forum (a WebGamer clone) and I am all tears now Laughing Though there were several people there that are really great at Mafia modding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: