FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Bootlegger Mod
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:39 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

I present my modification Bootlegger Mod. I am now at the stage of development, but have the opportunity to talk about this project.
Mod is based on freeride. The idea is that we should make money way to transport illegal alcohol. For earned money you can buy by cars, weapons and strengthen player. Gameplay had to make a small modification locations. The game added a few new cars. Will be added to the radio station in cars. I tried to create an atmosphere of fifties. What it looks like to see offer gameplay video (start game). https://youtu.be/irmDiyiAiMw

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276202 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:07 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

looks good will you be adding English script/text
for this mod?

MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:16 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Thanks! Yes, the mod will be available in two versions - with ukrainian subtitles and english. Just be a choice of two folders TABLES.
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:07 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Very nice, I really like the new cars, and Tommy's leather and side burns . and you give us something to do.

Looks great!
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:31 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti, this is only the beginning, will continue to chase and shootout. So you will be busy, if you meant it.
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

MrSpudnik wrote:
MatteoCapoletti, this is only the beginning, will continue to chase and shootout. So you will be busy, if you meant it.

Yeah seriously. We have been trying to keep this game alive for 14 years now and you are doing something new, and your textures are awesome, when I saw the sideburns on Tommy I loved it. With those and the leather, He reminded me of that Kid in Shawshank Redemption
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

I am pleased that you are interested in what I did. Not expect that the new Tommy's textures draws your attention))
As I wrote before, I do fifties style, so Tommy is now similar to the classic greaser.
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

I like anything that "changes" the game....I notice you got it right down the sneakers...very cool

Models and Graphics are not m y forte, I have been pleased that I can modify what I need and "cheeseburger" mode them together,

I am not a model maker
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

A little more about the gameplay. When you are not mission can move freely around the city. In hospital can replenish health to 999 points. Now the city has two car dealers, by car buying a particular model, Tommy can open its castle.

Saving the game takes place in two files. Automatically save at certain stages of passage and save in home. This is the same as in Extreme.
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:02 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

An overview of new cars in the game. But that's not all. Additional four cars will appear in Carcyclopedia after passing bootlegger missions.

AsaSK

8238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:15 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Nice cars! Who knew such high-poly models would fit with the LS3D engine so seamlessly Smile

[Хорошие автомобили! Кто знал, что такие модели высокого многоугольник будет соответствовать с LS3D двигателем так легко Smile]

The official Mafioso Mod thread
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:38 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

These cars not high-poly. All cars unique, made exclusively for this mod. Number of polygons doing as little as possible, because it's really hard going through the LS3D engine. Some by cars was an attempt to make a several level of detail (LOD).
P.S. No need to write in russian
CurtisTea

34 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:39 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Thumbs up for the Ukrainian version! And a double thumps up for all those cars, seems like they fit the game perfectly
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:04 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

CurtisTea thanks!
A little news! Farm available in the country location. It is the center of production of illegal alcohol. There will be procured for delivery in Lost Heaven.

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276202 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

MrSpudnik wrote:
CurtisTea thanks!
A little news! Farm available in the country location. It is the center of production of illegal alcohol. There will be procured for delivery in Lost Heaven.

This is now looking amazing and the video shows
clearly the element of the vast work you are putting
into your project. Applause

Time once again to dust off Mafia and reinstall
once this and other projects become available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: