FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Bootlegger Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrSpudnik

65 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

With me, this has never happened, but I will work on this problem. While everything I can offer is to try it update the location:
You just have to go outside the city, and then go back. If this does not help, try to make a home save and again go back to the car 2.
TommyScaletta

12 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:28 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

Well, at last I was able to achieve it, I already did all the missions of the cars, the only thing I had to do was to redo the mission with the car 1, thank you very much for answering, certainly how much money do I need for the mission on the beach?

this mod is amazing, i really love it, from the cars to the music, its amazing, are you going to do a second version or an update?
MrSpudnik

65 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:16 pm    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

TommyScaletta wrote:
certainly how much money do I need for the mission on the beach?

To fulfill a mission on the beach, no matter how much money you have. Just talk to a naked girl, that is, with a homeless person Very happy and you will know what to do next.

TommyScaletta wrote:
this mod is amazing, i really love it, from the cars to the music, its amazing, are you going to do a second version or an update?

I'm glad you liked it. I have ideas for continuation, and I know how to rail them, but I will not promise that this will be done soon. It is now in a frozen state. I hope I will find more time for this job.
TommyScaletta

12 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:50 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

How can i start the other secret mission? i just finished the secret box but i don't have any idea on the other secret mission
MrSpudnik

65 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:06 am    Post subject: Bootlegger Mod Reply with quote

I think it's not a secret now. Look for two aggressive enemies,not far from the bottles warehouse, who guard the door, you gotta get there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: