FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Stravaging about looking to do whats next?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Stravaging about looking to do whats next? Reply with quote

The mod bug is biting me again, but I have limited time and energy

To take Capoletti to the next level, would take more effort, time, energy than I have right now. (though I am still working on it...SLOWLY)

Still trying to find the secret to a sustainable playable mod. Something you can sit down for five minutes or five hours and just play....new things. I am considering after talking to Golod doing something with His City Bars (Populating it and making missions)

any one have any suggestions?
AsaSK

7696 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:14 am    Post subject: Stravaging about looking to do whats next? Reply with quote

Hello old friend,

Personally I've always been fascinated by small non-load interiors. Obviously the more intricate interiors of the game require loads, but both definitely have their place in making the game what it is.

Non-load interiors always captivated me as much as anything else in Mafia because they teased a world beyond the game and its storyline. I'd imagine that at any given time the non-accessible building models were full of people living out their daily lives as Tommy et al. drove through the city to their next mission. The developers play on this fascination and occasionally tease an interior inside and exterior model without a load, often accessible by an NPC but not the player ('Ordinary Routine' and some of the Lucas Bertone missions being examples of this).

Maybe a new mod could take this to new levels: Interiors inside buildings, underground sections etc. After all, non-load interiors was what CityBars was designed for Smile

As a side note, I loved your repossessed locations tactic in creating new locations for your mods - I'd like to see more of that!

The official Mafioso Mod thread
taylordriven1930

8648 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Stravaging about looking to do whats next? Reply with quote

i actually had an idea in my mind. what about bringing MAFIA and its story line into the 1940s

in a way i mean like all new cars open and close all doors etc like the 3D mod or that plus maybe new buildings and other open models

or maybe get one u can run your own transport business, like the trams,trains taxis something along those lines with your office all that maybe i hope this option is ok i just thought be good to see something about like that

either that maybe an addon map to the game or something, hope this opinions help you out much regards

TAYLORDRIVEN1930
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: