FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Tommie's Bar and Personal CarPark Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
reed19

7 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:23 am    Post subject: Tommie's Bar and Personal CarPark Mod Reply with quote

Hi there. I made this mod for personal use mostly but I figured there would be no harm in sharing it. In freeride-daytime, the salieri bar has been revamped a little in to a hideout and thanks to the pre-existing bodyguard mod, paulie and sam are there too. There is a storeroom to the side of the main room in the bar.

The alley opposite salieries (where you emerge from in the running man just before reaching the bar) has been turned in to a small personal multi-storey carpark but it only tends to work for smaller and racing cars (Too much work for larger cars to deal with the ramps) but yeah. I was fairly pleased with it for my first couple of days of modding this game. Thanks again to the people who made the Bodyguard mod, the bar just isn't complete without paulie and sam in it.

filedropper link

I hope y'all enjoy Cool shades
reed19

7 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 12:17 pm    Post subject: Tommie's Bar and Personal CarPark Mod Reply with quote

Minor updates have been made at the last minute. I figured if I was going to make it public, it should be at least usable to a good extent.

Link Here, thanks.
Tommybarmod v1.1
Fantasyonly

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:38 am    Post subject: Tommie's Bar and Personal CarPark Mod Reply with quote

Is there a chance that you reupload your mod? Would like to test it but it seems to be down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: