FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Caesar 8C 2300 Racing still locked?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hikaru500

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:40 pm    Post subject: Caesar 8C 2300 Racing still locked? Reply with quote

Hi

I've finished almost whole Free Ride Extreme,So I've complated that mission to exchange racing cars on trucks and....Caesar 8C 2300 Racing are still locked?

So I've load save before that mission and try again and....Caesar 8C 2300 Racing are still are locked to Free Ride.
Hunter

1562 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:42 am    Post subject: Caesar 8C 2300 Racing still locked? Reply with quote

It's a bug. What I suggest is, you can still drive it after the mission. Drive it to the curb in front of Salieri's bar. Use a different car to drive over to your house and save the game. Car will then be open.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia I Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: