FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia Will Not Start (Win 7)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia I Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bearsaw

18 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:19 am    Post subject: Mafia Will Not Start (Win 7) Reply with quote

Hello, I am new here, and decided to join this forum for a couple of reasons. One of them is because Mafia (COLH) will not start. Let me get into more detail...

I own the disc version of Mafia and I am running on Windows 7 (And 10, but I am trying to install this game on 7). It originally worked when I first installed it, but it all of a sudden stopped working. I tried reinstalling, using administrator privileges, and compatibility mode. I am not sure what happened, but it still does not work. I am able to load the launcher and the setup, I messed around with the settings, but when I click start, my mouse cursor says it's loading for a second, then stops. I might be able to try to run this game on Windows 10, but I prefer to have it on 7 since I used it the most.

If you are able to help or need more information or want to question me for some reasons since I am new, please respond. I love this game and wish to have it working. Smile
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276202 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:00 am    Post subject: Mafia Will Not Start (Win 7) Reply with quote

Have a look in this *thread*

If you have any further questions please use that *topic*

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia I Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: