FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

I was wondering about additional melee weapons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brokenneedlecaa76

28 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:07 am    Post subject: I was wondering about additional melee weapons Reply with quote

hello, I have a question about adding melee weapons?

In the old movies, many different classic melee weapons are used such as the Garrote; a simple but effective stealth like weapon easily made from any available materials, such as rope piano wire etc. The ice pick, quick and simple into the neck, i know there are others i just can't think of them right now. Even the simple stogie, use to interogate and leave behind a statement for others to see. Oh, before i forget is there a way to stealth kill from behind with the stilleto?

Has anyone added these kind of weapons to any of the mods and if not how difficult would it be to add these type of things, sadly; they are included in godfather 1, to bad they aren't included in mafia!
Thanks for any answers and apologies for getting off topic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: