FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Not all missions are loaded in World Editor ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mafioso313

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Not all missions are loaded in World Editor ? Reply with quote

Hello,

Something strange is happening in World Editor. When I try to load a mission, only some missions appear in the list and not all of them.

Also another thing is that in Mafia Directory I cannot see the Missions folder Sad

What could be the problem ?

Thanks.

Last edited by mafioso313 on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
mafioso313

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: newbie question about World Editor Reply with quote

I changed the question. Can anyone please answer it ? Sarcastic
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Not all missions are loaded in World Editor ? Reply with quote

You need to unpack "missions" folder by DataXTractor. Then, when you know names of other missions, just type it in editor. That's all! Smile
mafioso313

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Not all missions are loaded in World Editor ? Reply with quote

DMateo07 wrote:
You need to unpack "missions" folder by DataXTractor. Then, when you know names of other missions, just type it in editor. That's all! Smile

Thanks. I extracted the Missions from DataXtractor, but the folder is not showing up in Mafia Directory.
ASM.

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Not all missions are loaded in World Editor ? Reply with quote

mafioso313 wrote:

Something strange is happening in World Editor. When I try to load a mission, only some missions appear in the list and not all of them.

The editor reads the mission paths from MissionPaths.txt found in the editor directory. It's some kind of bookmarks system intended to allow configuring mission favorites so you don't have to type in/copy-pasta the mission path everytime you want to load a mission. The stock file only contains a fraction of the available missions (mainly those I messed around with when testing various features of the editor), but you're free to add additional ones.

mafioso313 wrote:

Thanks. I extracted the Missions from DataXtractor, but the folder is not showing up in Mafia Directory.

Do you have write permissions to your Mafia folder?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: