FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Project Peugeot 406
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
L36CZ

62 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:30 pm    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

Hi, I began to form a project Peugeot 406 this is the convert from GTA SA....early Downloads Smile

*I have merged your posts as you made a new one
    within five minutes of your original. Please next time unless
    there is a gap of at least two to three hours use the edit button
    if you have anything to add.*

Thanks Smile
    Muggy (Admin: MS Staff)
T3mas1

145 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

Very good. I love Peugeot 406 and your mods. I thought you ended with modding, but as I can see, you did not.
linukkis

1230 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

I love this model! Very happy Looks great! Just wanted to ask you, are the wheels gonna be left like that or will you put some wheel covers on them? Wink
L36CZ

62 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

T3mas1 wrote:
Very good. I love Peugeot 406 and your mods. I thought you ended with modding, but as I can see, you did not.

Thanks Smile you are from the Czech Republic ???

linukkis wrote:
I love this model! Very happy Looks great! Just wanted to ask you, are the wheels gonna be left like that or will you put some wheel covers on them? Wink

Thanks Smile

There will be several versions of the covers and the ALU and without covers, as well as multiple colors exterior and interior and HDI engines and V6 petrol Wink
huckleberrypie

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:14 am    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

The rear Peugeot emblem looks a little shoddy, but other than that, 'tis an ace conversion. What I can suggest is you take an SVG of the old emblem, convert it to splines in 3DS Max, then extrude it. Wink
T3mas1

145 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

L36CZ wrote:
T3mas1 wrote:

Thanks Smile you are from the Czech Republic ???

linukkis wrote:

Thanks Smile

There will be several versions of the covers and the ALU and without covers, as well as multiple colors exterior and interior and HDI engines and V6 petrol Wink

Yeah, I am. I know your web site. Smile
L36CZ

62 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

huckleberrypie wrote:
The rear Peugeot emblem looks a little shoddy, but other than that, 'tis an ace conversion. What I can suggest is you take an SVG of the old emblem, convert it to splines in 3DS Max, then extrude it. Wink

Hi today I made more realistic lock and I will create realistic and emblems PEUGEOT and 406 Wink

L36CZ

62 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:41 am    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

Next foto...
New covers Peugeot,side indicators and black plastic under front emblem.

L36CZ wrote:
huckleberrypie wrote:

Hi today I made more realistic lock and I will create realistic and emblems PEUGEOT and 406 Wink

Tak můžeme mateřštinou Very happy pravda že jsem někdy minulý rok skončil ale po roce jsem mrknul sem a vidím že scéna stále žije i když už ne Česká nebo aspon o tom nevím a když jsem viděl že jsou tady i moje auta ke stažení tak mě napadlo že je ještě pro koho dělat tak jsem začal s tím co jsem chtěl začít před rokem a zatím se docela vede Very happy

(Please use English on these forums)

Muggy (Admin MS Staff)
linukkis

1230 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

This gets better and better, man, good job! Thumbs up (left)

P.S. Can I ask what location this is? Is this a created map or is it retextured Lost Heaven?
L36CZ

62 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
This gets better and better, man, good job! Thumbs up (left)

P.S. Can I ask what location this is? Is this a created map or is it retextured Lost Heaven?

Admin OK Wink

linukkis: This retextured Lost Heaven Very happy but this my testing city and little small adjustment 406 new covers on the model since 2004, the first model that will be finished version of 2004 onwards will follow the older 1999-2004.

T3mas1

145 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:51 am    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

It is a pity that your "test" city has been never released. Confused It is a nice city, even it is built on airport path. Smile I really like the modern Europe style of the Mafia.

I always wondering if it is Czech Republic or the neighbouring west countries, because a lot of your cars has got Austria SPZ.
L36CZ

62 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

License plate light is done...and I'm starting to do interier.

L36CZ

62 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

L36CZ

62 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:35 am    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

linukkis

1230 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:37 pm    Post subject: Project Peugeot 406 Reply with quote

Is that a barcode on that wheel cover? Laughing

I love the inside of this Peugeot, it looks very realistic!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: