FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

how to create my own new texture with transparent color?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grzesiu

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:43 pm    Post subject: how to create my own new texture with transparent color? Reply with quote

Hello

the question is - how to create my own new texture with transparent color?

i want to create a wire wheel texture similar to orginal mafia wheel textures with transparent color - how to achive that using photoshop ?

i tried creating textures with black color and then setting in z moddeler material editor color key to read black as transparent - but in game it dosent work - i think i should set something while working on texture in photoshop - but what ?

oryginal texture from mafia below - so you will know what type of textures im asking about

MrSpudnik

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: how to create my own new texture with transparent color? Reply with quote

In z moddeler color key should only black. But it must be absolutely black - 000000.
Grzesiu

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: how to create my own new texture with transparent color? Reply with quote

Ok - i will try to set this with exact 000 value of black and check everything again
Grzesiu

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 am    Post subject: how to create my own new texture with transparent color? Reply with quote

It works - thank you thank you thank you :>

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: