FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Orginal Cars - little refreshment project
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grzesiu

76 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Welcome2Stonia wrote:
Very nice! Big thumbs up from me Thumbs up (left)

swindonswine wrote:
I love these cars! This is something I've been yearning for to see in Mafia!

People have made plenty of nice cars, but for some reason those rarely fit with the rest of the game. This mod manages to refresh the cars while also remaining consistent with the rest of the game. I'm hoping to see more of your cars!

Also, I hope more people will make mods in the future that tries to capture the overall style of the game while also bringing in something fresh.

Couldn't agree more. I never did quite understand why people modded modern cars into the game, it just does not fit at all IMO... But well, to each his own I guess Sarcastic

Thank you :> My goal is to make an update in overal looks and cosmetic details of the game - I want to keep those changes in similar style - )objects and textures should look like they were created by orginal creators of the game) - It should be like ... like if lthey could make the game look if they had a little more time to put attention to detail and variety of visual stuff. And of course time period accuracy is very important to me. First I want to do cars and later maybe ( if I learn how to) some not directly attached to the gameplay improvements to the open city levels like - more little stuff on the streets - boxes debries litter garbage etc more bushes - parked cars on parking lots and static ships on the riverfront and rusted owergrown car wrecks in the tight alleyways and few changes to the architecture - for egzample replaicing some bildings with more accurate to the period models.

uff - too much dreaming - here are some almost final (finnaly ) versions of Shubert and Bolt - now its time to make rest of Bolt family models X.x

ps : I made a moddification on that bolt coupe - now in overall shape it resambles more '32 model rather than 29' to '31.

Last edited by Grzesiu on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

That's amazing!
Grzesiu

76 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:31 am    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Work in progres - Bolt mail truck - I have quite problems with that one - I will make a separate topic for getting some help :< - curse you z moddeler ! :>

Last edited by Grzesiu on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Such a shame I'm not a modeller, I'd love to try and help you Wink

Speaking of the car, it looks great so far. I especially loved that box inside Laughing
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

288 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:10 pm    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Very nice work, I like it. Smile
If you tell the problem maybe i can able to help you solve your problem in zmodeler. I use only the old 1.07c version ( fixed to HD by Djbozkosz ) the newer versions unlike i don't know how they work properly.
Grzesiu

76 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:06 pm    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Thank You

I wrote about the problem in separate "help topic"

http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9878&highlight=
CurtisTea

34 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Any progress on the project? This might be the only car refreshment mod I'm actually waiting for.
PtyIersworId

107 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:07 am    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

I was wondering about this mod too. Hey man, whatever problem you're facing, I'm sure you can find a solution to it, so don't give up! You won't ever know unless you try! Looking forward to hear from you again. Thumbs up (left)
Grzesiu

76 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

thanks - I'm on it
Grzesiu

76 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Shubert tudor beta in progres

Last edited by Grzesiu on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaminsky

158 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:46 pm    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Shocked Shocked Applause

Looks fantastic ! Great job !
Grzesiu

76 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

thanks - here is next step on good old bolt T :>

Last edited by Grzesiu on Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Awesome! Thumbs up (left)
menju

85 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:55 pm    Post subject: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

Very nice work! It was about time someone would improve also the "low end" cars in the game Cool shades

Are there any further news? Wink I'd love to drive that awesome looking Chevrolet!
Grzesiu

76 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Orginal Cars - little refreshment project Reply with quote

menju wrote:
Very nice work! It was about time someone would improve also the "low end" cars in the game Cool shades

Are there any further news? Wink I'd love to drive that awesome looking Chevrolet!

Thank You - from time to time I'm fixing bugs and Im working on converting new cars.

Unfortunately I also have to focus on my work and career witch is time consuming
so the progres is very slow - but i think the goal will be achieved sooner or later Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: