FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia Mod Nudity

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gaurav90

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:11 am    Post subject: Mafia Mod Nudity Reply with quote

Hey everyone,
I want help in William Macau Mafia Mod Nudity. After installing the above mode, sarah seems naked in Mission 7 but can't see other girls nude in Hotel Caroline mission.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276202 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Mafia Mod Nudity Reply with quote

Have you set the texture/quality/size to
Truecolor in Setup.exe also lightmap
quality to truecolor?

I am not saying this will necessarily
work but I know that some texture mods
only work if these settings are applied. Thinking

Gaurav90

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:13 am    Post subject: Mafia Mod Nudity Reply with quote

Thank you muggy, I will try it today on evening and after that tell there.

I got a surprise funny thing that, I can’t see the nude girls on Hotel Caroleane mission, but after the blast, On next mission when I (Tom) goes to kill all basterds on Church I see a surprise that Maria(Something like that) the girl who was given lifeline (chance to live) by Tom on Hotel Caroleane, seems dead & lying Nude on Coffin instead of Billy. Sticking out tongue

That’s really surprise me, someone needs to inquiry on that matter why Girl’s can’t seems nude on Caroleane mission and why that girl seems Nude in cofin. And another funny thing – While the video plays between Tommy and the Priest after all Gangsters killed, Tommy says-

“The one lying ahed, raped a girl”

That’s really so funny, a girl raped a girl.
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Mod Nudity Reply with quote

Gaurav90 wrote:
Thank you muggy, I will try it today on evening and after that tell there.

I got a surprise funny thing that, I can’t see the nude girls on Hotel Caroleane mission, but after the blast, On next mission when I (Tom) goes to kill all basterds on Church I see a surprise that Maria(Something like that) the girl who was given lifeline (chance to live) by Tom on Hotel Caroleane, seems dead & lying Nude on Coffin instead of Billy. Sticking out tongue

That’s really surprise me, someone needs to inquiry on that matter why Girl’s can’t seems nude on Caroleane mission and why that girl seems Nude in cofin. And another funny thing – While the video plays between Tommy and the Priest after all Gangsters killed, Tommy says-

“The one lying ahed, raped a girl”

That’s really so funny, a girl raped a girl.

You messed with the wrong models apparently, need to replace them

if you didn't back up the models then you are going to have to back up your work, rename the models folder (Models2) and re extract the models folder

as to the rest, well an ink and paint pervert does what he does
WilliamMacau

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Mafia Mod Nudity Reply with quote

OH - Sorry folks, my bad!

Seeing Michelle dead at the church was a stupid joke I made for myself, but forgot to remove from the final package!

It was just a funny gag, just like replacing Salieri's model with Berta's model Joker

and see him (or her in that case) smoking cigars in the cutscenes Smile

I need to fix that and re-upload the latest, improved versions of my mods.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mod Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: