FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

conspiracy theory movie based on the mafia game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
taylordriven1930

10150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: conspiracy theory movie based on the mafia game Reply with quote

don't know if anyone here remembers this but years ago on this site their was a thing when it came out called conspiracy theory it was a game based on the mafia 1 game had bits of dead space and flight simulator x or 2004 does anyone know the movie it was like 57 minutes long i really wanna see it again
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:52 am    Post subject: conspiracy theory movie based on the mafia game Reply with quote

Was that the video that started with the dead guy floating around in space with a narrative speaking about it, which then transisted to Mafia, showing a scene between Tommy and detective Norman, but with modified textures? (I believe their eyes were red or something)

No idea where it's at but funny enough I had to think about it some time ago as well.

www.Robville.net
taylordriven1930

10150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:55 pm    Post subject: conspiracy theory movie based on the mafia game Reply with quote

yeah thats the film my friend thats the one used to be on youtube but i can't seem to see it anymore was wanting it again but yep started off with a man in half in space then went to mafia and the flight simulator one yep thats the one
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: conspiracy theory movie based on the mafia game Reply with quote

Hmm, it has really been a while. I'm afraid I don't know where it's at or if it's even still online today. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know anymore it was about a conspiracy.

Unless someone else knows about this one or the creator somehow shows up again, I'm afraid it's lost in the darkness.

www.Robville.net
taylordriven1930

10150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: conspiracy theory movie based on the mafia game Reply with quote

yeah smae tho it was am ok film if i remember part 2 father heflin was in production along with part 3 which am afraid i don't know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: