FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Motorfield City Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

12573 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Really looking forward to this!

The official Mafioso Mod thread
T3mas1

318 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

The mod has been officially uploaded in the download section. Smile
AMadeMan

327 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Awesome! Congratz man!
T3mas1

318 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:57 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

AMadeMan brokenneedlecaa76: Thank both of you for your praise! Very happy Glad you like it, feel free to play it!

brokenneedlecaa76, I am not that skilled. Very happy After releasing the mod I wanted to make a tutorial, I had talked about it in some of the older posts. But I was busy because of school and later on I started forgetting some of the more advanced things I'd learnt about scripting, though I am sure I would be able to relearn everything in a few days again. I've seen a lot of Mafia 1 modders and they're much more advanced. I think I would embarras myself if I did a tutorial now. One way or another I am know trying to figure out how to script my lovely Mafia 2 Very happy

I think the Mafia 2 modding community may be at a breakthrough and I want to be there during that time. The game has great potential and has more modding tools than you would think, so I am gonna lay off Mafia 1 for a while. For the time being I can suggest you one long document about scripting Mafia 1 made by Djbozkosz

http://www.mediafire.com/file/y7kxyum950eujjg/MafiaScriptDataRef_%28Djbozkosz%29_%5BEnglish%5D.pdf_extract.pdf

I had to reupload the file, the official page frow where you could download it has been banned. Though I am not sure it is full. You can search the web for a better version.

I learnt much of the things there. The only things I couldn't find or understand there or I had problems with were saving and acting upon arrival.
weigzy

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Awesome play of the mod man! Thanks for me having fun Smile
T3mas1

318 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:50 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

weigzy: good to know!

At one point during the development of this mod I was making a hole in the ground up the hill in the factory area, where you could find a monster truck, because I wanted to script a simply mission for which a hole was needed, but unfortunately I was unlucky and the folder with my mod became corrupted for some reason. Luckily I had made a lot of copies of the mod so it wasn't the end of the mod, but I lost my progress on the hole and that surely put me off going on with that mission.

Now many months after the release of my mod I decided to remake this mission, the mission will be (maybe) used in the Šafry's pack mod, unless its author refuses to include it.

I just want to show you the cut mission, in case you are interested:
Here's the video, it doesn't have any starting point yet. The objective is to kill the enemy. Police forces that appear after you have killed the enemy may be added.

I stumbled upon a very interesting piece of writing that I wrote two years ago, it was about my mod. I tried to come up with a story for my mod.

This is what it says:

Tommy Angelo hid in a city by the name Motorfield after having betrayed Salieri. He needs to wait in the city untill things calm down. Detectiv Norman is with Tommy because he needs to protect him and keep him under surveillance. It is still possible that Tommy can by murdered or may give up as a result of having been under stress for too long. Detectiv Norman still sees a little Mafioso in Tommy. He doesn't trust him very much. Not to mention that he is risking his life by helping him. The police want to get as much as possible out of the Tommy's case. The police send him to kill Bosses that the police can't reach. They are taking an advantage of Tommy because they know he can't take a step back. Today Tommy is supposed to go to Norman for a new task...
T3mas1

318 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

I decided to convert the map of Motorfield into Mafia 2 with high quality textures.

I was able to export the map with MafiaUnity project by ZAKLAUS
AMadeMan

327 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

DAYYMM!
Looks really good man!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: