FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Motorfield City Mod
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:14 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I am T3mas1.

I want to show you my city mod for Mafia 1.

I hope that you will like this modification. Please write comments.

Thanks.

////////Info: This first post was edited

More screenshots below.

Last edited by T3mas1 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:57 am; edited 13 times in total
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:19 am    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Nobody writes here. Sad Anyway, I just made new place. It is roof of one building there.

Take a look.

Photos:

Last edited by T3mas1 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharpshooter4839

560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Wow! That's fantastic! Very happy Although it could use some sidewalks to separate the buildings and the street, so pedestrians can walk without fear of injury. Wink

And don't get descuraged if no one replies very quickly, this isn't the most active sight, but someone will reply eventually! Thumbs up (left)

"Nice chap, no General."

~ Field Marshal Lord Bernard Montgomery on his first impressions of General Eisenhower.
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:28 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Thanks for your comment Sharpshooter4839. Smile

Yeah, now I realized it. It is little inept that thing with sidewalks. I will fix it somehow.

Now what I can tell you about my progress, I changed the town center, I mean that piece with two not interesting buldings. When you will look at the second photo with the roof, you will see on the main road the place what I mean. I will post some new pictures soon.

I built new hotel with many restaurants around there. The hotel is very high, and you can go to the apartment and enjoy the outlook with balcony and one luxury room.

I am working on it.

Last edited by T3mas1 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:14 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

I was away for a while and didn't have access to the Internet. If I had had, I would've written here straight away and told you that I'm very interested in this mod. Of course it needs some polishing and stuff but I really like what you're planning to create Thumbs up (left)
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Thanks linukkis. Smile

I added many buildings into the midst of the city, where there was a blank space.
And finally I added sidewalks! So it now looks more like a city.

Then I made a pretty minor. For example, new inscriptions. When you load map, you will be welcomed by inscription: Welcome to Motorfield. Or in Freeride you will have inscription instead of Free Italy or Small Town, I do not know, what is in English version written,... anyway you will have there Motorfield City inscription. And I added my loading screen. It is detail, I know... Very happy But it will be there.

Also I want to make a little village in the middle of map, where is the road unnecessarily wide and where the hills have collision.

Again I have new pictures for you:

Last edited by T3mas1 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 am; edited 5 times in total
Sharpshooter4839

560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:59 am    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Fantastic work. I love the interiors. Very happy

"Nice chap, no General."

~ Field Marshal Lord Bernard Montgomery on his first impressions of General Eisenhower.
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:11 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Very nice work congratulations T3mas1!
Brilliant idea. Smile
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Thank you all. I am working on it. Some screenshots soon.

I am glad that you are interested.
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

How I said, I have some photos for you of my progress.

I made a bus stop number one and the second is already done, but the second
bus stop is very modest, unlike the first. I will create at least one more bus stop in my future village.

Also I made overpass at the station, which leads to the bus stop. It is not already done.

And I was thinking about my own delivery service. It should be in the village next to the city, in forest. It will be, if it will be, small business for the residents of the village.

T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

I added a new street.

DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:08 am    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Wow, it looks very climate! I really like small towns like that in Mafia! Good job!
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

I made my first own mission. It will be in the City like a BONUS mission. I know and I have to say that is not the most interesting mission ever made and it is still on level AMATER and it is based on original mission THE DEATH OF ART, but I added new things there. There is also a second part with the POLICE, for example. Anyway I made a gameplay video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjSTh02dZQE&feature=youtu.be
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:49 am    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Great work mate, this is amazing!
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:45 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Thank you lightingft.

Although I have a mission yet completely finished, I have to admit it needs some more details, anyway I started to build the front part of the city, and I am particularly proud of my traffic lights. These traffic lights really work.

I think that it makes sense, and I think it will be good coupling to the secondary road.

Photo:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: