FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia World Editor New City

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
david246msi

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 3:51 pm    Post subject: Mafia World Editor New City Reply with quote

CZ:Zdar chci si udělat vlastní město atd ale nevím kde mám sebrat silnice v ruském programu kde jsou všechny modely jsem silnice nenašel.Tak se ptám kde je mám sebrat teda kromě toho že bych z volné jízdy vytáhnul silnice a postavil bych si je na volném místě podle sebe Very happy

ENG:Hi I want to build my own city but I don't know where I can get roads. In program with all models there isn't roads.
LEVEL_AMATER

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:35 am    Post subject: Mafia World Editor New City Reply with quote

Taky mě to trápí, ale odpověď zřejmě nám tady neřeknou.
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255734 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: Mafia World Editor New City Reply with quote

For the sake of keeping these international boards understandable for everyone, please only use the English language on this forum. You are of course allowed to use your own language through private messaging.

To answer your question, you may need to create a 3D model for your roads in an external application and then import that geometry in your scene. As far as I know, all roads in Mafia are integrated in the scene.4ds file which you better not touch because it's a big unusable mess.

You could create separate road sections and connect them using the editor (kinda like those lego road plates).
Just to make it clear, creating roads automatically like in a game such as Cities Skylines is impossible in Mafia. It's all manual labor.

www.Robville.net
LEVEL_AMATER

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Mafia World Editor New City Reply with quote

I know man, English is the best way on forums like this, I'm not in the habit of writing Czech.

Anyway Thx for your post. I have heard about roads package. Do you know where I can find it? Please, if you know.

I quessed that can be as you say. I did not know how it exactly works. Now I am sure.

The problem is that I am not friend with Zmodeler. One year ago I was trying make in Zmodeler port from GTA SA to GTA IV (I mean car) and it was hell and finally I have not made anything. So after that I find way how to build city in area with roads and nature. I used map from 6th mission, map called Autodrome. I deleted all scripts from scene2.bin and then I tried test it and it did not work of course, the spawn point was not there, because also I am not friend with scripts, so I copied scripts from other primitive, little maps to make spawn point, but I cannot see my Tommy and I cannot move, I wrote something about it: http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=59

This one disappointed I lost motivation. Sad I am so sad, really...

I love moding, but I need help with start.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: