FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Anyone playing 7 Days to Die?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Anyone playing 7 Days to Die? Reply with quote

Hi all,
Just got myself a copy of 7 Days to Die from the Humble store:
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/7daystodie_storefront
It's 50% off at the moment so for 11,50 I thought it was worth giving a try. The game is a kind of mixture between Minecraft and the whole zombie genre. Surprisingly it's actually quite fun. However it can be quite hard, even on easy settings, at least for me that is. Sticking out tongue Even while it's still in Early Access, it feels more completed than some AAA games nowadays. It's actually one of the few E.A. developers that I have faith in of ever completing a game.

I was wondering, does anyone here also play the game? Perhaps if you are considering to play it, it is now a good time with the discount. We could join together in a server and unleash Salieri's regards on those zombies. Wink

www.Robville.net
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 4:59 pm    Post subject: Anyone playing 7 Days to Die? Reply with quote

I remember I played this game for a while in its early alpha stage, and boy was it fun.... until darkness fell Laughing

I thought "oh well, I'll just build a tower of dirt underneath me and keep myself on top so nobody can harm me". Didn't quite work out....

I must admit the version was unofficial, but it gave me a general idea of the game. It's actually very fun, but even more entertaining when playing together with friends. However, even on easy it's actually not easy at all. And when I chose normal, it was nearly impossible to survive. But I guess I'm just a crappy player Laughing

I'd love to join you, Mr Rob, but sadly I don't have the luxury of spending cash on games at the moment Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: