FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

What's that animation?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mammix

2804 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject: What's that animation? Reply with quote

Another question. I need the name of the animation of someone sitting backwards on a chair. For example - https://youtu.be/46TGt_WqW8c?list=PL-0Zm2zo61NW-rxho0v79DmPiGLZn1EGQ&t=44 how Sam is sitting in the cutscene.
Thanks!
Melhior

564 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: What's that animation? Reply with quote

mammix wrote:
Another question. I need the name of the animation of someone sitting backwards on a chair. For example - https://youtu.be/46TGt_WqW8c?list=PL-0Zm2zo61NW-rxho0v79DmPiGLZn1EGQ&t=44 how Sam is sitting in the cutscene.
Thanks!

Mise18a Sam01 - the man seems to be sitting on a chair against the back, legs wide apart and arms resting on the back.
Mise18a Sam02
Mise18a Sam03
Mise18a Sam04
Mise18a Sam05 konec

How's Paulie's Story?
mammix

2804 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:38 pm    Post subject: What's that animation? Reply with quote

Thank you! Smile
I managed to do relatively a lot this week, I'm close to finishing the 3rd mission (out of 4). After that, there's work with dubbing, polishing stuff up and hopefully implementing changes to weapons etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: