FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:13 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

this mod able's to play freeride in the city and countriside, with all the traffic point's, and moving vechiles, it will take a while to do it Sarcastic

https://plus.google.com/116317946597282966129/posts/cueQ11tpXrd?pid=6151017500824799682&oid=116317946597282966129

By the way i need someone to merge the scene.4ds files of "freeride" and "freekrajina" if someone can help me ill'write his name as official collaborator

if you can help me sen me a message

Last edited by MrBeker12 on Wed May 27, 2015 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city (images) Reply with quote

That's quite an idea! Shocked Thumbs up (left)
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 6:55 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city (images) Reply with quote

Man 'o man, that is outstanding, looks awesome. It's seems that the city has originally captured by a satellite, just missing +zoom from it.
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 7:57 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city (images) Reply with quote

Imagine these lags ... Laughing

Keep trying, that's something original.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
Zsolti

126 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city (images) Reply with quote

Nice, I like. Thumbs up (left)
Cukier

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

17020 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:13 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city (images) Reply with quote

I always wanted to do this Smile
Everytime i just ended adding scene.4ds from countryside to city xD
It will be extremelly hard. Hexing and stuff ;p
Good Luck Smile i waiting for it Smile
Kaiser

50 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:04 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

It is impossible
CurtisTea

34 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Kaiser wrote:
It is impossible

It's not.

The only serious problem here are the sectors, so just get rid of them by editing scene.4ds in HW (don't delete them! just put some basic dummy object instead of them, to keep the original hierarchy). Lightmaps can be renamed and exported/imported quite easily. You'll probly have to make all the collisions by yourself, but that won't take much time, it's all about roads and fences.
Good luck!
Kaiser

50 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:48 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

I didn't see any complete similar mod yet
Duelist

68 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

It's not impossible, it's not even hard. Just very time consuming. I'm also trying to make my own version. So far I have completely merged scene.4ds, made most collisions, added DeadFall Pass and nearly finished 2nd PS2 location. I'll have to edit red circled area and I can start with merging traffic. Scene2.bin seems to be no problem thanks to dnc's.

Hunter

1551 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:37 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Fun to see the countryside like that Smile

...doing things IS only dreamed of.
Neutral

288 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:18 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Super idea and big job so entails great respect for you. Smile Applause
Duelist

68 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:03 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Thanks Smile Yeah, it looks quite empty and vast. I've finished 2nd PS2 location, edited tunel sector a bit, added its lights and definition. Imported all sounds and music, wrote my first script for ambient sound transition between town and countryside Smile It checks what direction you are passing detector by, what ambient is currently playing and acts accordingly.

Few screens:

Now that I'm looking at it in the game... barn is huge...
Duelist

68 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:50 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

I hope You don't mind two posts in a row.

I gave a go at traffic merging and it's going fine but fixing points will take some time. Hell, if not for macros I wouldn't do it Very happy I will also make countryside traffic less dense than the one in the city.

Also. Can you spot what is so special about this picture?

MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:14 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Genius Very happy i gave up this project since i tryed many times to merge the 2 scene.4ds files together, but without success...

since i if possible we could collaborate together maybe Wink

i thought that i maybe could modify the cars moving around, considering that thats the only helpfull thing that i can do

Very happy Very happy Very happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: