FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Once Upon A Time In Decopolis

View previous topic :: View next topic  
icra

37 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 5:03 pm    Post subject: Once Upon A Time In Decopolis Reply with quote

Hello,

I would like to talk about my first project related to Mafia.

It all started with the idea of creating a 1936-1940 street, more like for an open sim and because I'm not so familiar with Mafia modding I want to create an open world from scratch in Blender or if things become to complicated to convert the blender part in Mafia.

The fresh start will ensure new characters and easy animations and maybe it will open a new door for future fans and hobbyists.

At first I will post a video of a test that I've done for a NY street were I test a little the traffic and the buildings.

None of the 3d elements are done by me and that's why I will create a credit table in the game. The cars are from Mafia.

I'm hoping that I will receive your critiques and feedback.

kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:47 am    Post subject: Once Upon A Time In Decopolis Reply with quote

Dear icra,
In my thinking the graphics seems from this video seems poor, however the grass and road look is OK. The character you are using seems totally made from scratch. I think there is a deep lake of 3D stuff. Hope you will concern it and do more efforts for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: