FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Hey All,
Happy to see that the owner has create this section for learners. I would like to create a bus for Mafia, which must be full with passengers, and i can drop them anywhere in the city on their demands, The passengers might be randomly chosen from the bus to drop out. Not only this, i want to take some passengers to my bus from various places of city, it sounds like to be "Taxi Mission" but i want to use a custom Bus.

How to Do?? Thinking
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1294 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 12:30 pm    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

I think you could just change the model of falconer yellowcar to that of a bus Wink
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:21 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Need steps to do that Thinking
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1294 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Download a bus model and a program to install it, something like "Car adder/remover" or "Car changer". I prefer the latter. Or perhaps you won't even need one if your car mod comes with an installer itself.
Ventilator

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

1254 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 7:17 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

I think this is impossible. There are no buses in mafia. You can have a Bus model
but its not more than a car because the engine supports only 4 seatplaces.
So you can have a bus with only 3 passengers and one driver...

V3NT1L4T0R
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
Download a bus model and a program to install it, something like "Car adder/remover" or "Car changer". I prefer the latter. Or perhaps you won't even need one if your car mod comes with an installer itself.

Oho, thanks for the suggestion linukkis i will try to get it. Thumbs up (left)
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Re: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Ventilator wrote:
I think this is impossible. There are no buses in mafia. You can have a Bus model
but its not more than a car because the engine supports only 4 seat places.
So you can have a bus with only 3 passengers and one driver...

I understand!! Can put a bus model, but any way to increase the limit of passengers?
And in case all things going well or not how to make commands to drop passengers on their destination and pick them up too?
Jorns

117 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:58 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Its possible!

You can create a model of bus and you can add seats

I use more than 4 seats on this

Characters sit on wehicle, but have changed animation to stay Smirking

But, i don't know whether you may create more than 10 seats. I use seats 0 - 9.
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Jorns wrote:
Its possible!

You can create a model of bus and you can add seats

I use more than 4 seats on this

Characters sit on wehicle, but have changed animation to stay Smirking

But, i don't know whether you may create more than 10 seats. I use seats 0 - 9.

Now it's give me a new inspiration that difficulties can be ended if try again and again. Thanks for it, waiting for script and steps, and finding a way for customers demands on random stoppage.
Cukier

17022 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 12:37 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Hmm imo you can do it Smile But Passengers could not exit the bus.

1st way:
Makeing car with model "bus00.i3d" (it's non used bus model, it's in gamefiles)
Then you can create humans inside bus model (create them by model_create xx , "ssss" func for make them be like "ghosts"), add them sitting animations then use function frm_linkto xx , yy to stick them to bus model. And voilla Very happy

Also you can edit that bus model and set seat dummies for extra seats. But i don't know how to make taxi from normal car Smile But you can just rename "bus00.i3d" to "taxi00.i3d" and it will fix taxi problem Very happy

2nd way:
I'm not sure if its even possible (maybe some veteran modder would know) But you can try to make in bus something like "tram" sector. I mean that place when you entering tram, by default passengers are there, fully killable etc.

Umm. If someone know how to make trams he will help here a little Smile
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:03 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

I am facing problem while using mafia world editor and Bs viewer. The system says d3dx...dll file missing on world editor and ocx file missiing on BS viewer. in few months ago these were running smoothly, but now occurring problem while using them, I am using win7 32bit and have directx installed. Please list out the tools that need to be used on that "Bus with passenger Operation".

Could you please sort out the problem and give the latest tool links too? So i can use the latest working versions of them.
As i have "BScript View V-6.0" and "Mafia World Editor V-0.4.0"

Also tell me is there any script needed in that whole case?
Cukier

17022 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:41 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

You have the newest tools.
I would prefer to install DirectX again and C++ redistributables. It should fix your problems with tools. And don't forget set path of mafia folder in editor.ini (for MWE)
Also if you need to make mods, you need to learn scripting Smile no one will write scripts for you. Learn the basics, and look how other scripts works. All is about copy paste and assigning values of functions Sticking out tongue

Also about this "bus operation" you will need:

Mafia World Editor (for makeing "fake" peds inside bus)
BSV (for scripting fake peds (give them sitting animation, stick them to bus))
Zmodeler 1.07b (for making more than 3 seats)
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: Re: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Cukier wrote:
You have the newest tools.
I would prefer to install DirectX again and C++ redistributables. It should fix your problems with tools. And don't forget set path of mafia folder in editor.ini (for MWE)
Also if you need to make mods, you need to learn scripting Smile no one will write scripts for you. Learn the basics, and look how other scripts works. All is about copy paste and assigning values of functions Sticking out tongue

Also about this "bus operation" you will need:

Mafia World Editor (for makeing "fake" peds inside bus)
BSV (for scripting fake peds (give them sitting animation, stick them to bus))
Zmodeler 1.07b (for making more than 3 seats)

=> After doing everything I have got success to run Mafia World Editor with the version of V-0.4.0, but still facing problem while try to install Zmodeler 1.07b seems like this :

And Bsv with Version 6.0 like this :

Tried everything, like mafia reinstallation, window reinstallation, re-extract file from data xtratctor, direct x installation, c++ installation, but cant get rid from it. Please suggest a permanent and best solution to get out from it.

Cukier wrote:

1st way:
Makeing car with model "bus00.i3d" (it's non used bus model, it's in gamefiles)
Then you can create humans inside bus model (create them by model_create xx , "ssss" func for make them be like "ghosts"), add them sitting animations then use function frm_linkto xx , yy to stick them to bus model. And voilla Very happy

Also you can edit that bus model and set seat dummies for extra seats. But i don't know how to make taxi from normal car Smile But you can just rename "bus00.i3d" to "taxi00.i3d" and it will fix taxi problem

=> I am going to create something new, like a bus mod, dont know how much time it will take, but want to create it. For this I need a dummy model of bus, I have Google for bus00.i3d but cant get success, if you have one, then please share it. And it will be more helpful if you give me a hint, how to create/convert a i3d to 4ds model?

linukkis wrote:

=> Its simple to add car/bus, but here I am discussing how to create a bus mod, in which the passengers demand stoppage in favor of charges, all this sounds like pay and reach at your destination! As a Bus mission
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Guys am waiting for your replies. Please provide the solution. I need the bus00.i3d model, can't find in Google and a way to edit/modify, design such files. Thinking Waiting for reply.
Ventilator

1254 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

kavi85 wrote:
Guys am waiting for your replies. Please provide the solution. I need the bus00.i3d model, can't find in Google and a way to edit/modify, design such files. Thinking Waiting for reply.

Why dont you use the Busmodel that comes with Mafia (secret Car)
Name of the file is Bus00.4ds located in Mafia/models
Dont mind for i3d. its pretty much the same as 4ds.

For the Zmodeler installation: Try to install it in other location than Program files.
Create an own folder for it.

For the missing registration of tabctl32.ocx: There are several ways to fix it depending on your OS version Google for it.

Kind Regards

V3NT1L4T0R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: