FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia Rage (Mafia 1 port for GTA IV and V)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaqub

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:08 pm    Post subject: Mafia Rage (Mafia 1 port for GTA IV and V) Reply with quote

Mafia Rage (Mafia 1 port for GTA IV and V)

Mafia I to GTA IV and V (Or Lost Heaven to GTA IV and V) is an fully conversion that ports the cotent from Mafia I to Grand Theft Auto IV (and V). It will contain the map, vehicle, props*, interiors, objects*, peds and weapons. Also will feature (maybe as add-on) the game stlyle from Mafia 1 like the car handling* and GUI (HUD, Menu and Map style). In addition the mod will split in 2 playable options.
Option 1: Replacing only the map and have still the other normal game content. (as example like Lost Heaven the in year 2008/2013)
Option 2: Have the totally look from Mafia 1.

*not planned mainly
(note: The V port doesnt have a static plan, which means that we arent sure if the entire content is going to be ported on GTA V)

More informations are coming soon. The mod is still in early development and searching for coders and developers!

Join the Discord server for announcements and more details about the mod!

Team:

Leader
Jaqub
Headshots_Ops (for V)

Map Converter
Jaqub
ryanm2711

Car Converter
-

Helper/Supporter (also having a chance for testing)
spartaque12
Firefox3860
BK
thg

Images with the Current state:

Map

Assets...:

As I showed the preview of the full map, you see now that the buildigs and most of the places are missing...

Mafia to GTA IV Discord Server: https://discord.gg/shARjDJ

Last edited by Jaqub on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
addx_2015

139 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:26 pm    Post subject: Mafia Rage (Mafia 1 port for GTA IV and V) Reply with quote

hi there . Salute . I like very much this idea , and i think you should keep the aspect of 1930.That would be great. You should make a poll about this .
Thumbs up (left)
Jaqub

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Rage (Mafia 1 port for GTA IV and V) Reply with quote

addx_2015 wrote:
hi there . Salute . I like very much this idea , and i think you should keep the aspect of 1930.That would be great. You should make a poll about this .
Thumbs up (left)

I will feature the assets separetely. You can choose between replacing all vehicles from Mafia or you just have the IV vehicles.

Jaqub

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Mafia Rage (Mafia 1 port for GTA IV and V) Reply with quote

So I brought my problem that I can't find a way to get the buildings which models and coordinates are in scene2.bin and cache.bin. Is anyone familar working with this or managed to get all buildings?

Jaqub

33 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:28 pm    Post subject: Mafia Rage (Mafia 1 port for GTA IV and V) Reply with quote

The Racing Circuit has been added.

We are still concerning with the buildings as their coordinates only can be loaded from cache.4ds and scene2.4ds and their models from /models. A quite of help is needed getting now the buildings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: