FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
45%
 45%  [36]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
15%
 15%  [12]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
39%
 39%  [31]
Total Votes : 79

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277578 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

drpepper34 wrote:
Just installed 1.6.1 and it's showing Ford as it should. This is over an existing installation too.

Take it you used the Mafia Data Xtractor? I tried a couple before I got the rw_data file.

The cars in the game with RCF1.6.1 are the modded ones
MDX 1.1 is the one I use which is the one to use

Just a thought there is no tables folder in 1.6.1
so without it there would be no txtdb_en.def
neither carcyclopedia.def file or carindex.def.
You must have got those from the previous
version 1.6.0. Thinking

Actually tbth it was the text popups e.g. You have learnt
to steal blah blah but it was still the original names like
Bolt, Lassiter etc. There is no textdb_en.def neither
a tables folder which may have been in the first version
of RCF 1.6.0. Also not sure if Neutral did change things
like the gas stations. So for the meatime installed Brand
Names 2.0 (with 2.5 update) and Hunter's Real Car Names.

PtyIersworId

138 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:03 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Excellent new models! Applause I'm always excited to see new vehicles in Mafia CoLH that are historically accurate! The gas station models you made were absolutely breathtaking. I love all the little details you put in to make them look authentic! Smile

What are you planning to do with the deleted vehicles that are still in the game files? I know that there are a city bus, a bulldozer, a steamroller, a tractor and a few others that weren't included in the final game that are still driveable. It would be cool to see them used in the game somehow, but I understand if you don't want them in there. There was a couple of modern cars in there too that would probably not fit in well with the rest of them, but some of the others have potential.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20

Jump to: