FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
43%
 43%  [28]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
17%
 17%  [11]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
39%
 39%  [25]
Total Votes : 64

Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

284 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Abradox! Do you want to instruct me or politely ask for these changes for your "sborka" mode? Forget the words "must be" and "have to" or "Neutral need .." and picture without text or any help that where is this problem.
The RCF mod replay edition is to renew the basic mafia and the original cars, in the original order and in the carcyclopedia colors. Not permitted to be a car white while the its color name black in carcyclopedia.
I'm the only taxi I've insisted on because my old RCF is my favorite and best describes the '20s ending atmosphere.
In the freeride release now, I can use any color and then you can pick up what you need if you able to write more politely.
silent_gxg

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:06 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Thank you arbitrarymobster for your reply.

Thank you Neutral for clearing that up.

Looking forward to next RFC version.

As for the colors of the cars...I too have change few...but the fact is that the RFC 1.6 models are so good that they look good on all colors, the problem is that there are limited slots in game...however, any changes to the mod must have first be allowed by the creator of the mod otherwise it is disrespectfull.
Kaminsky

158 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Thanks ABradox , i also thought it would be just this easy way .
I dunno why i ask it cause i can do it for myself too xd
maybe i want to 100% sure about that Shocked

I changed the colors myself too , it seems working now

BTW thanks for your reply !

AdilTL :

Thanks again for the help in PM .
I just tested the RCF 1.6 with retextured packs (by: SUUU and Silver Fletcher)
and of course with water shader and with my mod of mixed textures , well the game works perfectly fine , not even a bug or glitch or crash after 3-4 hours of playing . Glad you found that solution .
Works perfectly with GTX 970 . Applause

After all , with the color changes :

Neutral got his point now .
This version of RCF 1.6 are meant to be the "Replay" version with original cars , original colors .
The idea is good to change the colors , but if you want any changes on this mod i think you just ask politely or write a PM to Neutral , maybe you guys can do some great work together in the next RCF 1.6 "Free Ride" version .
But im just thinking out loud Sarcastic

Last edited by Kaminsky on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
AdilTL

32 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Kaminsky wrote:
Thanks ABradox , i also thought it would be just this easy way .
I dunno why i ask it cause i can do it for myself too xd
maybe i want to 100% sure about that Shocked

I changed the colors myself too , it seems working now

BTW thanks for your reply !

AdilTL :

Thanks again for the help in PM .
I just tested the RCF 1.6 with retextured packs (by: SUUU and Silver Fletcher)
and of course with water shader and with my mod of mixed textures , well the game works perfectly fine , not even a bug or glitch or crash after 3-4 hours of playing . Glad you found that solution .
Works perfectly with GTX 970 . Applause

After all , with the color changes :

Neutral got his point now .
This version of RCF 1.6 are meant to be the "Replay" version with original cars , original colors .
The idea is good to change the colors , but if you want any changes of this mod i think you just ask politely or write a PM to Neutral , maybe you guys can do soma great work together in the next RCF 1.6 "Free Ride" version .
But im just thinking loud Sarcastic

Glad to hear it) You are welcome)
Abradox

47 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Neutral wrote:
Abradox! Do you want to instruct me or politely ask for these changes for your "sborka" mode? Forget the words "must be" and "have to" or "Neutral need .." and picture without text or any help that where is this problem.
The RCF mod replay edition is to renew the basic mafia and the original cars, in the original order and in the carcyclopedia colors. Not permitted to be a car white while the its color name black in carcyclopedia.
I'm the only taxi I've insisted on because my old RCF is my favorite and best describes the '20s ending atmosphere.
In the freeride release now, I can use any color and then you can pick up what you need if you able to write more politely.

I'm really sorry for that. I'm probably used wrong words when write my suggestion for next version of RCF.
I'm sorry for my bad english. I do not want to instruct you or something like that.
It's your project and only you decides how it be.

Do you plan to make another taxi model in next version of RCF?
Neutral

284 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Okay, thank you. Smile
In the next version, I would like to see more of the many taxis seen in the contemporary pictures in traffic. But there are many problems to solve about how it will work. There are ideas, but I need a team because I can not solve it alone.
The goal is to see the new vehicles with rich variation on the road traffic as it is in the contemporary pictures were and be more lifelike.
Now it is possible to apply the true colors of the cars regardless of the mafia, no need to observe the carcyclopedia because they will not show up there. Thinking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: