FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
43%
 43%  [29]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
16%
 16%  [11]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
40%
 40%  [27]
Total Votes : 67

silent_gxg

37 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

These are wonderful times for mafia 1 fans.

Latest version of dgvoodoo working great...

arbitrarymobster helping Neutral to improve even further this great mod...

I was wondering if its possible to also look at the back spare tire of the Ford model A fordor which seems to be missing materials for it (and also one of the Ford model A cabriolet)

And again...FANTASTIC MOD!
AMadeMan

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:50 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

For some reason when ever I put the DDraw.dll and D3D8.dll files the game immediately crashes even with the 4gb patch. It was working before and I can assure its not because of a conflicting mod. Its really beginning to frustrate me. Impossible I'm not sure if it matters but I think I have version 1.0.
AdilTL

41 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:19 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Did you use this settngs:

spartaque12 wrote:
finally rcf works properly <3
so good 2 play w/o compression and w/ truecolor <3 also with reshade with fixed shadows
here is setts 2 make work shader water with voodoo

Or try to use this wrapper: crosire/d3d8to9
(thx to Rimsky)
AdilTL

41 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:57 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Guys, use also this wrapper Thx to rimsky
Works fine with water shader, loading is really fast than voodoo wrapper. It used 2.2 gb GPU memory, when voodoo uses all my GPU memory (3766 mb).

Video №2
AMadeMan

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

AdilTL wrote:
Did you use this settngs:

spartaque12 wrote:
finally rcf works properly <3
so good 2 play w/o compression and w/ truecolor <3 also with reshade with fixed shadows
here is setts 2 make work shader water with voodoo

Or try to use this wrapper: crosire/d3d8to9
(thx to Rimsky)

Yep I did, though I'll give the wrapper a shot. Thanks! The gameplay in the video looks smooth as butter!

EDIT: After some horribly failed attempts, It wasn't working because my dgvoodoo setting were wrong. Fixed it and now it works! Though I'm still getting poor fps and some flickering which is new.
arbitrarymobster

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

@silent_gxg: Try opening the model in 4ds manager and scroll to the bottom of the texture list. At the bottom there is a texture called "vilagosszurke2.bmp." Try changing it to vajszin.bmp" or "vilszurke.bmp." Vajszin is a tan color and vilszurke is a black. If I remember correctly, this should be the texture for the spare tire cover.
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

288 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

For silent_gxg.
The spare wheels have their textures just forgot that the LS3D illuminates everything if I do not lower the vectors to make the canvas cover color more realistic. Now I replaced them and I colored the fordor versions spare wheels because at the time these colors could be freely chosen by the catalog on the car dealers. All I saw was that the convertible was always compatible with the color of the canvas on the roof canopy, so it certainly could not be selected.
I will collect the changes for the large repair package that my friend arbitrarymobster will make and as we do for the programs, we will also release it as RCF 1.6.1.
So, with new entrants, they always download the ever-better version and do not have to patch and install patches. Smile
Soon I will come up with new news for the new freeride version, but now I do not have time to deal with it yet.
Abradox

47 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I very like RCF 1.6, but i think it can be better with little changes.

I suggest changing the color scheme of Cord models to more realistic and various. (this colors from Cord's catalog)

To many orange cars in Countryside with default missions folder.

If colors of Chrysler models not the same like in original game, maybe better add 2 new colors for two-door versions?

I think better swap color scheme for Chevrolet Master

Ford ambulance have better look with black rims like this.

AMadeMan

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:51 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Now for some reason every time I try to installed the dgvoodoo fix, I suffer insane graphical glitches and VERY low performance (like 5-10) and I got a beast rig so I should be able run this no problem, and I also made sure I put in the right files and setting for the dgvoodoo exe. Can anyone help please? Impossible
AdilTL

41 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

AMadeMan wrote:
Now for some reason every time I try to installed the dgvoodoo fix, I suffer insane graphical glitches and VERY low performance (like 5-10) and I got a beast rig so I should be able run this no problem, and I also made sure I put in the right files and setting for the dgvoodoo exe. Can anyone help please? Impossible

what is your system spec? OS and etc.
AMadeMan

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

AdilTL wrote:
AMadeMan wrote:

what is your system spec? OS and etc.

Windows 10
2047 MB Nvidia GTX 1050
AMD FX 4300 quad-core processor
16 gb RAM

It was working before, though I really didn't get a performance boost like everyone else. Now its worse with extremely poor fps and corrupted graphics.
Abradox

47 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

AMadeMan wrote:

Try this wrapper (d3d8.dll from 1.4.0) https://github.com/crosire/d3d8to9/releases

Neutral, I mean something like this.

Cord 812 Cabriolet - red, white roof -> pic
Cord 812 Cabriolet - white, black roof -> pic
Cord 810 Phaeton - light yellow, beige roof -> pic
Cord 810 Phaeton - black, white roof -> pic
Cord 810 Sedan - orange
Cord 810 Sedan - dark blue
AMadeMan

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:24 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Oh my god it actually worked! Shocked Thanks so much Abradox!
Kaminsky

158 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Abradox , this is a really good idea , i always wanted to change the colors on the Cord . Very happy

Can you give us these colors ?
or how can i change it ?

The original SUUU's Retextured pack are included with these colors ? Smile
Abradox

47 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Kaminsky wrote:
Abradox , this is a really good idea , i always wanted to change the colors on the Cord . Very happy

Can you give us these colors ?
or how can i change it ?

The original SUUU's Retextured pack are included with these colors ? Smile

Lol, I just change SOTETnarancs.bmp and BLACK.bmp in Photoshop, load game and got a screenshots. I even not saved samples with new colors, but it's not a problem, I'll make a new one.

Yes, SUUU's Car pack included textures with this colors.

Neutran need to replace texture name in model for another.
Cord 812 Cabriolet - SOTETnarancs.bmp -> cordred.bmp
Cord 812 Cabriolet - BLACK.bmp -> cordwhite.bmp
Cord 810 Phaeton - SOTETnarancs.bmp -> cordyellow.bmp
Cord 810 Phaeton - BLACK.bmp -> cordblack.bmp (for users who want a change color of this car by themselves)
Cord 810 Sedan - SOTETnarancs.bmp
Cord 810 Sedan - BLACK.bmp -> cordblue.bmp

New colors for Cord http://dropmefiles.com/0zod1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 15 of 17

Jump to: