FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
41%
 41%  [25]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
16%
 16%  [10]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
41%
 41%  [25]
Total Votes : 60

Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255709 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:16 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I've been sitting in the corner, ashamed of myself for not having peeked into this topic before. The amount of quality and accuracy in these models is astonishing, truly works of art.

I've been to a Ford museum recently and these models look exactly like what I've seen.

Certainly a mod to try out. Keep it up! Applause

www.Robville.net
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your comments. Smile

Those who know me are aware that I cut into it always and always new solutions will break my head big things.
Ikarus mod has been very difficult, but I learned a lot from it and I was forced to shave off strongly the size of the to be used.
Therefore know that too much unique texture and a large number of polygons LS3D engine will cause deadly end especially if you do not use XP. I've tried everything, everyone tried to help but could not solve it and
isn't exists trick for example to use only the textures of mod and do not complete the original textures and models etc from the original DTA files enter the scarcity of RAM memory.
Therefore, instead of the 8-bit textures use etc. tricks, the models "fill out" now a 32x32 mm bmp color image and the reflection map can only be 256x256, so they can easily be mixed in any color.
Maps will be a little amount library and it forms the body of the model itself emphasizes. The low-poly model is a uniquely vectors (normals in technical language) manually adjusted so appear more smooth and like big poligon count, even though they are not.
In the picture below, I present to you not as detailed as you believe in the model, only a 1.5 MB in size 4DS file.
There is no engine bay developed areas, there are no unnecessary screws, spare parts, etc. detailed chassis. because you will see them in traffic, they are not really going to miss. In this way the LS3D will be able to show them more pieces in one time.
Distance model not was built into the model, because it is not updated never normally the small approx. 2 GB RAM space of LS3D charged engine complete with its own unpacked and uploaded DTA files for which there is always mandatory.

In the old days of XP it has been updated to memory well, but the new Windows versions are not friendly and tolerant at all of such things in the memory _ especially for me because have the enemy nvidia driver.
The point is that the game has far exceeded his age and knows more than what it appeared originally. A good example is that it is not need special shaders effects for reflection to get beautiful look and chrome. For example the chrome became a very ugly Mafia3 and unfortunately so beautiful in the GTA5.
Now this new chrome system of this mod is nice because it handles quite well in the old game.
I know aging and manginess of course can only be solved with drawing texture without shaders. Unfortunatelly real-time reflection will not be either.

Understandable, but not condition for an old game, but if you use a lot of other detailed trees, buildings, etc. mods, it is still very percussive.
It becomes a great re play of an old great game, and i use small models directly to ensure enough space in RAM for those other mods. Smile

icon13

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

This is awesome, you got some great skills sir.
Keep up the good work and thank you for creating this cool mod!
Hunter

1499 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:21 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I think the game looks far better than it did 10 years ago using the settings that take advantage of AF and draw distance.

There is definitely a limit to how good those textures can be. Many of them are pretty bad or even applied backwards or otherwise incorrectly.

And those trees... Laughing

Still, MAFIA is no FarCry, never was, never will be. Anyway, a 32 bit OS can only have 3GB, 32 bit programs probably in the same basket...
MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:25 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

where did you get those blueprints? because i was searching for them...
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:39 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I use google or yahoo to get blueprints simply. If don't exist at all then must use only photos and my old two eyes. Smile
Usually 60 percent then i can get some blueprint with one or two views rarely full three views. Try this sites :
cgfrog.com/most-loved-car-blueprints-for-3d-modeling/ , carblueprints.info, carblueprints.narod.ru , 3dcar.ru , drawingdatabase.com, the-blueprints.com
MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Thanks Smirking , i need them because i like to rebuild 3D models out of paper, without using 3D programs

and i was really surprised about the proportion realism
taylordriven1930

8648 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:03 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

its looking brilliant, i can't wait for the full release
brokenneedlecaa76

18 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:42 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Great work, words cannot express how much I enjoy looking at your work.
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Finally finished the collection of Ford V8 family. It was a little hard to find correct model and color because there were some version in same time in real traffic. Maybe the customers could choose several colored parts for the new car at that time. Also updated the RCF sheet too.

Kaminsky

144 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:42 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Just tried out the new Ford V8 family made by. Neutral
Im out of words . Shocked

This mod contains some other mods include RCF 1.6

-water shader mod
-Mafia Retextured models made by. Suuuu
-some other russian retextured models
-some bulinding textures made by me etc. Cool shades

Looks awesome , damn PC master race
silent_gxg

21 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:29 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Unbelivable

The attention to detail and the quality of execution its of the highest level

Congratulations
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Wow it looks fantastic! Just also add to it better models of buildings, trees etc and better lightning and there's remake of Mafia Very happy

Great cars! Congratulations!
taylordriven1930

8648 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

i can't wait for this to be released top of my download list for it
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

thanks Smile model is slowly becoming less will be left behind so I am hopeful that this summer I will be out of the way ready for you. I updated my list of what is on page 3 in this forum. Indeed, the goal of the renewal of our games is my favorite, which I can give you my cars, but I see that it is very good tracks, buildings, trees and roads made by others. Only then should be tested whether they work with each other.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: