FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
42%
 42%  [29]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
16%
 16%  [11]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
41%
 41%  [28]
Total Votes : 68

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276210 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Hunter wrote:
There is no such thing as a 1929 Stutz Blackhawk...

The Blackhawk was an automobile manufactured by the Stutz Motor Car Company in Indianapolis from 1929 to 1930.

Jxax29

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:01 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I just tested your mod and this really cool, I like the creativity that you have to include taxias , or coca cola truck . If you plan to do a new version here I leave some bugs that I have found , at least it seems that trucks of coke were little heavy and make a curve fall , and autobuse are too fast, in addition {as there is no way acer that motorcycles do not occupy two spaces or at least have no shade...

this is just my opinion hope no offense and find a solution , thanks and similarly is a very good mod.

PS: excuse my bad writing , as this was only the translator google.
Hunter

1560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Muggy wrote:

The Blackhawk was an automobile manufactured by the Stutz Motor Car Company in Indianapolis from 1929 to 1930.

Oh, you want to quote me that page, huh? Let's read the next sentence.

Quote:
The Blackhawk was not as powerful, nor as expensive, as contemporary Stutzes, which is most likely why it was marketed as a separate make.[1]

Sarcastic
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276210 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

*now a sticky*

Hunter wrote:
Muggy wrote:

Quote:
The Blackhawk was not as powerful, nor as expensive, as contemporary Stutzes, which is most likely why it was marketed as a separate make.[1]

Sarcastic

So you are saying the model 1929 Blackhawk was just that
and not a true Stutz - I gather that not many were made
anyway they still looked nice.

vapno92

596 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

True origin of Falconer/Blackhawk car will be one of the Mafia secrets forever Wink You can identify it as many late 1920s mid-class cars, because they looked almost identical...
Hunter

1560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Muggy wrote:
*now a sticky*

Hunter wrote:
Muggy wrote:

Quote:

Sarcastic

So you are saying the model 1929 Blackhawk was just that
and not a true Stutz - I gather that not many were made
anyway they still looked nice.

Sorry. It's just that I've been repeating this kind of thing for years. It's like saying GMC Cadillac or Auburn Cord.

It's the exact same situation with the Terraplane, oddly the only marque with the correct name given in MAFIA. In the year you get it it's a "Terraplane" (1934-1937). Before that it was an Essex-Terraplane (32-33) and it was a "Hudson Terraplane" in 1938. Doesn't stop everyone from calling it a Hudson Terraplane, though. Maybe IS thought that too and ironically used the real name.

Or if you prefer a modern analogy, Toyota Scion, General Motors Opel, Tata Motors Jaguar, Ford Lincoln. Sure, that's what they are, but that's not the name.

The page says about 1600 were built. I want to say that's a rare car, and not an especially representative choice. More like a random "20s" car. Hupmobile made hundreds of thousands of cars. There were countless others. I like the Blackhawk, even if it is a really obscure car.

There was also a Stutz Black Hawk racer in 1928, got to 203 M.P.H., didn't break the record.
ro_gamer

30 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I compared the Falconer pictures posted in the previous page, and some real life counterparts whose photos are on Google, and I can say that the Falconer looks very much like the 1930 Studebaker Dictator.
As with the Schubert 6, since it appears in the very beginning of the game, it should be a 1930 Universal, but the game model looks slightly bigger (especially in the back), like the real life '31 Independence...

Elegance is the true beauty that never dies!
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

292 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:55 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I continued the work and finished today, so has already put all the models of the Ford family. Smile
This was carcyclopedia site of the shooting will not be modified, so only needed a good area. Quiet
Now and then the ambulance and Hot Rod will be prepared, which are derived from the "A" model.
It was the largest family in the car most of the variants why it took me a long time.
I updated the mod progress screenshots too.

Kaminsky

160 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:17 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

This is next level modding guys

Like seriously

Look at these beautiful models Jeezz ! Applause Applause Shocked

Neutral i really don't know how to thank you for these mods .
This old classic game , with these nice new models .

Guess what

PC master race Cool shades
Kaminsky

160 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Guys , im out of words Applause

This is art

The Ambulance is so badass Cool shades Applause
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:43 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Wow! Those models looks so impressing. I really like it.
I love the pastel color of the first one.
JRC99

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:11 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Amazing. Simply amazing. Any new updates?
Neutral

292 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Hi there and thanks, I don't forgot about you at all. Smile While working on the mod arrived the Mafia 3 game and had to try.
Unfortunately, I am not impressed with the new game playing, so I'll stick to my favorite first Mafia version and continue to create RCF mod for you.
Now updated the sheets and here comes some new screenshot.
Unfortunately the trucks are not present in the sheets but need rebuild them too to get correct game play.
I saw a big problem in mission animations that don't appears the new models at all in them but after when video finished the mission start shows all them correctly. Why is it ?
Sorry my horroristic english but i use the google translator like a maniac Smile

MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:24 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

you know what you should do!!

you should add shadows to the textures of the models, because i always noticed that ( besides the model are great Applause ) there is an total absence of shadows in the modifyed .png file , and i think that the models leak of realism without shadows,

if you try to add with photoshop shadows you could probably make something brand new!! Smile

Good Work
flovivi

260 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Those models are so f*cking beautiful!!! Did you made them all from scratch? I once tried to use 3ds max "smoothing" modifier to make the car models into high-poly models, but that didn't really work out well.

Anyways, what you did there is priceless. Wonderful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 5 of 17

Jump to: