FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
41%
 41%  [25]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
16%
 16%  [10]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
41%
 41%  [25]
Total Votes : 60

CenturionJames54

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:32 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Neutral you did the best job i ever saw. I love the cars you're making there are a lot of people who still play Mafia TCOLH and enjoy it like me Smile Im playing The Commission Mod and its still the best game i ever played and the first game i played in my childhood. And i hope you still continue making cars Smile
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Thanks guys ! Smile
The work I continue as I have time. I tried a lot of modeling program but to the best for mafia1 game the old zmodeler 1.07c ( djboszkoz HD edition ), because it can only be exported immediately 4DS format. I got a lot of experience over the years in the preparation of Ikarus mod, these are now incorporated in the cars. Maybe you can see those fantastic original cars so beautiful like me too, this is why i make research for original look and trying to create similar at least outside. The reflection in the picture does not seem well, so then I will upload a video about them. These new experiments with glare, a model that emphasizes the form I try new solutions, the base game can do more than what has been realised. No directx or bump mapping, etc. but the basic technology skills I use it, it has worked i think. Smile

here the video :

https://youtu.be/hQujmCfRUMg
CenturionJames54

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Hello Neutral!
I'm making a story in Mafia COLH with up-coming events of Mafia 3
The place is set in 1957 and i could use some cars from 1930 and 1950 if you could send me in PM
Best regards

*Centurion*
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:51 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

hi Smile
Last time i forgot about you a little but the work going well. Here are two of last finished model but i have much to create yet.
Now i know how works the "jizda" cheat so i can create removable car roofs finally. Smile

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276072 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:40 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Shocked WOW!!

What can I say, AWESOME! doesn't even cover it
... now all I need to do is get the game working in
full screen (hate windowed) on Windows 10

Gotta give this a go when released.

Good work Neutral Applause

PtyIersworId

101 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:30 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Absolutely beautiful. The Chrysler Airflow was one of my most favorite vehicles from the original Mafia, and it's such a shame that there was no high quality models of it on the internet. The one you made is really beautiful though, and I love it!
All of your car models are very beautiful. Keep up the awesome work. Really looking forward to news from you.
Zsolti

124 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I kinda feel like that the railway crossing gates in Mafia are not authentic, not what they should be, in the USA. Just felt like putting this here.

Nice models. I feel like those Highway Patrol cars are not fast enough for highways Sticking out tongue
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I forgot to tell you something important. Now, what you see in the original game owerwrites with of my models cars of the same color and the same name. All types and colors as they appear like in the original game. I'm doing this for the first time the game re-players to create their package. They first get the new RCFmod.
After that it is time to open modeling of "freeride only" version, and there will be anything rules so could create freely new cars in any color and types because i do not have to pay attention to the missions at all. Smile
I think to be better to make a table in which the rate of progress visible. I mean would be here is a picture of it, which will refresh at times.

In meantime completed a new video for you. I proceed slowly with the work. The Cord has perhaps the most difficult form of car _ the horror continue. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zvEsizD0x8
Gotcha

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Hi Neutral,

been a huge fan of the Real Car Facing mod since it started all those years ago. Loving your work on 1.6 thus far, especially the Chevrolet Master police cars and the attention to detail (I happened to spot what looks like a Cadillac V16 Charon in the background in one of the pictures Smile).

Can't wait to try out the mod when it's ready! Keep on the good work! Applause
Hunter

1499 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Ah, it's highway, not higway. Smile

Looks great.
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:46 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Thanks Smile You catch me with a bug .. now i fix it. Naturally
"Highway Patrol" is the correct on side of the V16 Police car.
Embarassed Smile
Why i am very slow :
When i want to create a model before scan the net for hundred photos and descriptions & if exist blueprints. This is because i want to give you authentic look of those great cars and the real street traffic. Naturally the game engine don't able to create that huge amount of many cars and lots of walking peoples like on the contemporary pictures can we see.
Here are the promised pictures about the project progress. I will update them periodically.

Zsolti

124 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Wasn't the Miller 91 rear or front wheel drive only?
priatnia2

39 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:07 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

How about separate 30s and 40s real car facing ? The two taxies for example as time are incompatible. Moreover the large row of 20s cars.
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:05 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Upper in the poll the result inspired me to create two sub version to the RCF1.6. The old taxi is part of the "only game re player" section's car collection. Now i work on them, the other "only for freeride" cars presently not yet. The newer taxi will use only in the second free car type collection that for represent late '30 typical street sight seeing but not for the "re play able version".
Now refreshed the sheets, like i promised. Smile
priatnia2

39 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:08 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

By the way, for the freeride there has to be one Cadillac Phaeton where it was, and one with the roof raised /not sure what exact term is in english/. With different name of the maps. I for example use the second one instead of the hearse cadillac, They should be able to in different colours, that's why diff maps are needed. At least such is the situation with the so far existing such cadillacs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: