FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
43%
 43%  [28]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
16%
 16%  [11]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
40%
 40%  [26]
Total Votes : 65

Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:34 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Great ! Very happy
I am very happy to get any help in build models. So we will enough shorter time to finish new project. I offer you that consulting about it in PM first.
Kaminsky

158 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:04 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

WOW these models looks amazing !! Shocked

Jeezz Neutral fantastic work again ! Applause
SLON

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:58 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Any news?
Neutral

286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Unfortunately, a lot of free time necessary for modeling but keep doing it. Ever since I started in modeling the entire car park I realized that it might be a year or more to get finish them. Because of this it came very well prepared Ford Model T by "Bumper" but only one has a lot of variety and even from behind. So happy to do it but it will be ready when it is ready. Here's a picture I'm working on the current car, so i use the bright color to let see the bugs on it. Hoping that they might be associated with me, someone who does not want to overly detailed modeling monster-sized models manufactured only max. 1Mb in size to be able to run the game with them. Smile
Zsolti

126 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

That looks cool.
Neutral

286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:40 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I create the cars constantly, but I go slowly. Now the older Cadillac cars can I fix by re-size that they are not so big in the game. Merry goodness to all !

Kaminsky

158 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Holy ... Jeeezz

Neutral you are my hero !

I always wanted to see the whole car park re-modelled , re -textured just like Tosyk's (a russian modder) cars . But Tosyk just made a few models and made a long break in his work ... but now i saw your work ... Holy Shocked

This new Car Facing mod looks awesome Applause
Keep up the good work !

I know its a frustrating question but when it will available ?

Btw. Merry goodness and Happy New Year ! BUK ! Wink
Zsolti

126 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:00 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Those new cars were posted right after I left my reply on the Buick. Y u hide progress from me?
You're doing a great job. Applause
Neutral

286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:27 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Hi there.. i don't forget about you at all. Smile I still create the RCF mod v1.6 by step to step and here are some screenshots about new Chevrolet Master family for you. Please don't ask me about the release yet because the hell of a lot amount of model waiting me to rebuild them. But I am persistent and never give up.

Kaminsky

158 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Those Schubert police cars looks badass ! Cool shades Shocked Applause
mafian565

29 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:41 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I love it. You did a great job
Sharpshooter4839

560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:17 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Noice mate, noice.

"Nice chap, no General."

~ Field Marshal Lord Bernard Montgomery on his first impressions of General Eisenhower.
vapno92

596 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:34 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

HELL YEAH.
In combination with HD textures, Mafia Tree Project and Water Shader Mod, this would give an ultimate gaming experience...
Neutral

286 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:48 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I agree completely. Direct preparing to optionally be used with any mods for your passion. Smile
Chudo

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:29 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Very, very impressive work. What modelling program do you use?

Just a little complaint from me. The cars seem a little too matte to me. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: