FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
42%
 42%  [26]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
16%
 16%  [10]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
40%
 40%  [25]
Total Votes : 61

Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

266 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I greet you in this new RCF Project. I'd like to ask you, what direction to develop further this way?
Therefore, I'm trying to make a vote on a proposal to continue to develop the highest number of votes received.
Smile
Uncle_Gregory

41 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I think replacing cars which are included in original Mafia would be the best. Naturally, you could add bus or any other vehicle, but I think variety of cars included is OK, also they are well balanced. More, I'd want to see all of these cars better modeled and with camera inside the car, with well modeled interiors Wink That's why I'm choosing first option Wink
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

It's great to hear that you're planning next version of Real Car Facing Mod! Very happy
I've voted for the third option, because for me, the RCF has been a free ride mod from the very beginning. I also like the variety of vehicles which it adds to Mafia, making it even more realistic than it is now.
Of course, whatever you'll choose will be good for your project, because it will still keep it alive. Wink
Neutral

266 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Well, the situation is not clear, it is not yet decide too hastily. I'm waiting for your votes yet. Otherwise, both camps are right, you maybe can come up with an intermediate solution. At first I thought it was only the walkthrough is important, but I can see that is not entirely so. Wink
Zsolti

124 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Oh, I didn't check here. Well then I'll post a comment here, too.

What, if you make 3 folders for all 3 choices? Everyone would be satisfied, I think.
Or would that be too much work?
Kaminsky

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:29 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Hi guys !

What do you think of my new MIX MOD ? , with the fantastic Real Car Facing V1.0-v1.5 and with the MG cars + other car mods . Thank you Neutral for the fantastic models and textures for the Real Car Facing mods also respect to MafiaMan9mm and the other russian modders which i don't know their name :/ Sry my english is not perfect Very happy Check it out guys :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGsk1M3OvGo
Neutral

266 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Great to see how creatively use the RCF mod. Which is why I created it that everyone is able to install it with objects and cars envisioned personal Lost Heaven.
Voting is difficult to pass, I see, but there will be no clear winner position. Therefore, I plan to become a common texture library and two models in accordance with Section 1. and 3. Thinking
pinkshit

200 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I think RCF mod should replace the original cars to Neutral quality models.
The other extra "time-based" vehicles are not needed, cause making a car chase with Oscar Mayer winnie car is a little bit funny Very happy

On the other side of the hand, maybe we can tune up the mod with MR.F shader water, HD textures, and manual turn signal, car lock, and headlight switcher too.

I hope the contest will end soon because I'm still looking forward which option is going to win.
vapno92

596 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:23 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I think that there IS possible to add commercial vehicles, buses etc. while keeping story mode fully functional. All you have to do is NOT replace 4 door vehicles, that are important for story (Cadillac For dour, fo example) with 2 door vehicle Smile
Zsolti

124 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:49 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

I agree with vapno. Basic Mafia traffic is a little dull with a few trucks.

There's quite a lot of picture material of commercial trucks hanging around on the internet.
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:57 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

As i think buses might be included in the 6th version, as their are very less mods available with buses. So it might be good to see some deluxe and new look buses from your side.
Neutral

266 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:50 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Quietly making new models for the mod. I studied the problems of memory and Ikarus mod so I am very careful about the size of models problem.
The maximum size approx. 1 MB about what can and can handle even the game. Hence the "low poly" stay a little nicer solution than ever before. The old taxi is only 1,3 MB and the De Soto 1,03 MB presently.
I figured out RCF1.6 mod system, because it will be two packages: the only one to play again the game missions and another for those who just want to see a freeride with better streetview and wanna be much corrected the vintage feeling.
So there will be no debate and no funny mistake in missions. Wink
Sharpshooter4839

560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

FANTASTIC! Very happy

Is there any chance you could make a 1927 Trojan Tourer?

"Nice chap, no General."

~ Field Marshal Lord Bernard Montgomery on his first impressions of General Eisenhower.
Zsolti

124 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:37 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Nice, I like both. Wish I could use both at the same time.
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:40 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Boy, you didn't waste your time after the release of the Ikarus Mod. Very happy
As always, your models (even as a low poly ones) are looking very good.
If you would need a hand, contact me. I still could be able to do some simpler works with the models or with the textures. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: