FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:53 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours Reply with quote

Well, its official, I have set aside Capoletti for the time being as the mod I want to make is just too damn big to fit it.

I also first attempted this new mod using city bars mod, as I had discussed with Golod.....but after I added 183 characters for the different bars the thing started going wonky.

A lot of frustration and no fun

So I am going back to Old Friends...Tommy, Saliery, Paulie Sammy and the boys, to create what has been on my mind for some time. A sustainable play Mod, where you can sit down for 5 minutes or five hours to play. Where you play a day in the life of a Capo Regime. There will be no "missions" perse to do but there will be a lot to do

Looking for more a lone wolf scenario rather than the Family thing. I am sure I will return to Capoletti after this though

Below is just a little teaser that sets the family back to rights a little bit...

Considering moving Sicily and San Francisco to this mod
AsaSK

9830 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours Reply with quote

This sounds brilliant - I've been thinking recently that we've been moving away from Lost Heaven and its citizens a little too much as modders.
Who better to bring it back to life than the creator of the Capo mods! Applause

Welcome back to Lost Heaven, Don Matteo

The official Mafioso Mod thread
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
I've been thinking recently that we've been moving away from Lost Heaven and its citizens a little too much as modders.

Well said, Asa. I am in complete agreement.

It's great that we've all advanced and expanded our knowledge of this game and modded it beyond the boarders of Lost Heaven, but due to this, in a way, we've been leaving out a core part (if not the BEST part) of this wonderful game - It's setting and the characters we all know and love. Hence why I made The Gangster Life Mod last year to try and reconnect with our roots.

I look forward to what you've got in store for us, Matteo.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours Reply with quote

This video looks so good .Best of luck Mattio capolettii.
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:08 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours Reply with quote

First Update

This takes place before Family fell apart. Everyone is still around and Tommy, while sweet on Sarah has no commitment as of yet

The Concept

The concept, as stated before is to make a mod that you can sit down for 5 minutes or 5 hours and play and have fun with out too much repetitions

to that end this mod without missions* will have 82 missions

* there is no goal..no end, no purpose except to live a day in the Life of a Saliery capo

There are 5 drive in places in the mod where you will find missions

until you drive into these places you are just playing freeride matteo Style

Saliery's Bar

20 Missions

If you walk in the front door, you will just be visiting the bar but if you drive in the back, you will be assigned a random mission. These are the heftier missions, more involved.. If you don't like mission or simply want to try something else, walk out the front door and you will be returned to freeride....drive out and you will have to complete the mission before you can return to free ride

Lost Heaven Harbor

10 Missions

These random missions will deal with handling smuggled items, that naturally would be repeated on a daily basis. Delivering goods, sometimes ones the cops know about. drive into the dock to start a mission.....if you just want to visit the dock or bail on a mission you can do so by using the back entrance

Bertone's Garage

20 missions

From the front it functions as usual but if you drive in the back you will go to into the back and enter the garage where Lucas has one of His personal random missions for you that you can start by going out the front. To bail on these...simply drive back out

Pepe's Bar

20 Missions

This is where Tommy's crew hangs out and the random missions here will be all about running your capo. Straightening out shop keepers, making sure your crew is doing their job and not skimming...et al. You can bail on the missions by exiting out the back way from the office

Don Cascioferra's Villa

12 Missions

The Don is in retirement, invited to live in Lost Heaven after leaving Sicily...but as then you know what they say nobody gets out of this thing of ours alive. He has his fingers in several pies in Sicily and San Francisco. Out of all Saliery's men he trust's you the most, so He will have jobs for you from time to time

Also unlike my other mods, nothing is free. (except game saves) Healing, Auto repair and all guns cost.

There will also be clothes to buy, cars to buy (that you will have to park at Saliery's if you want to keep it, and some new guns. I am still working on the apartment thing....but I think I figured out a way

You can also buy off the cops, 5 minutes of carte blanche where the cops can't bust you.....either buy them off to kill a wanted notice, or buy them off before you are about to get busy

More to come.....feel free to post your ideas
kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:34 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours Reply with quote

Wooooow! Thanks matteo everything looks fine.Truly great to hear.Waiting excitingly for your next update. Applause Thumbs up (left)
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours Reply with quote

Here is kind of a sample mission

I still have to clean it up but its in place

The Saliery Family has loaded up a truck with dynamite and gas they have lit the fuse.....in five minutes its gonna blow....more than enough time to get parked in front of Morello's bar for a little wake up call. Of course if you get stopped by police, or mix it up with some gangsters or God forbid bump the truck around...it will go up sooner....so stick to the program

clean up points....I have a stand in pile of stuff for the destroyed Morello bar, but it needs to be better, as do the fire and explosion and I would really like to divert the foot traffic, all work to do

but here is a sampling of one of the planned 82 missions

MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 8:28 pm    Post subject: Capo Mod 6 - This Thing Of Ours Reply with quote

Alright....after more than two month of "life interuptus" I am back at this....should have something to show by the end of the weekend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: