FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

MAFIA: City of Woodland
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharpshooter4839

560 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:53 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

WOW! Shocked Very happy Your one of the best map-makers I've ever seen in Mafia, everything is absolutely fantastic! Have you planned on making the lore for the Island? Thinking

"Nice chap, no General."

~ Field Marshal Lord Bernard Montgomery on his first impressions of General Eisenhower.
MarrtyLP_Mafia

141 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Many thanks for a big support ! Applause

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:06 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

If you had shown this to Illusion Softworks when they were creating Mafia, they would have hired you straight away Laughing I mean just look at it... so appealing! Applause
MarrtyLP_Mafia

141 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Here is next video. It is preview of alpha version. Holidays started ! Very happy

You can compare it with the first screens on this topic Very happy

MarrtyLP_Mafia

141 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:49 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Alpha DOWNLOAD LINK Very happy
http://www.filedropper.com/mafia-cityofwoodland

Warning !!! There are lots of missing collisions ...

linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:47 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Damn, I'm not home right now, I'd so love to try this!.... Shocked
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Everything looks very good! Damn, because it's soo good! I really like driving on yours woodland roads. City also looks very good, as from American movie. There is everything needed.
But I have one remark. In the city, I have low fps, it's uncomfortably to driving around that. I hope it's temporary.
But I wish you good luck with making! Wink
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

I finally got the chance to try this mod. It's brilliant, man, I simply love what you've done, the whole town looks amazing, the forest, the airport, the car service, the lighthouse (colission-less Laughing), the railway station etc. And I also second DMateo about fps drops in the city. But it is quite possible this is my pc to blame.

I know this is just Alpha, but I found that cars sometimes get stuck in various places, airport for instance: they just drive straight into the house under construction and don't follow the road Laughing but it's just a minor issue which you'll probably resolve.

They also tend to speed on a corner that they don't get enough grip and drive out onto the oncoming lane and crash with other cars, making traffic jams. I guess it's just the game's fault cause I've seen it before.

There is a road which leads to a dead end when coming out of the city. The cars for some reason just drive off the cliff Laughing

There is a lamp post in the middle of the street near the wheat field and at the end of the street there is a gangster just standing on the road as well.

I really like that you put some vehicles here and there, looks realistic. I also found an undeground garage - cool idea Very happy

Overall I love your work! Keep it up!
MarrtyLP_Mafia

141 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Thanks to all of you ! Smile

I currently working on FPS stability. Problem is in collisions. Very happy I'll upload here fixed version ! Cool shades

Special thanks to linukkis Smile
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

My pleasure, Marrty, you're doing a brilliant job!
Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Maybe someone have a (working!) download link for this? Sarcastic (Because I'm interested...)
Kaiser

50 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

It is real good work. Hell work. I know. Sometime, i wanted to add a lot of trees in Mafia, but i threw this, because i can not sit eternally on one place. And that with help of BSV to add so much objects, i should to have a lot of patience. And else....in Mafia always wasn't enough much trees.
Paradonz

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

MarrtyLP_Mafia wrote:
Alpha DOWNLOAD LINK Very happy
http://www.filedropper.com/mafia-cityofwoodland

Warning !!! There are lots of missing collisions ...

Hello! Will there be another update modification? Really looking forward to this mod! Praying
Fantasyonly

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:13 pm    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Could anybody please send me a working download link? Would love to play the mod. Very happy
Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:39 am    Post subject: MAFIA: City of Woodland Reply with quote

Mee too, Fantasyonly, 'couse the alpha download link is not working! Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: