FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Capone editor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
addx_2015

128 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Capone editor Reply with quote

Hy there, please tell me why capone editor say : unable to open or read the Mafia registry tree. : ?
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: Capone editor Reply with quote

have you extracted your Mafia Game yet

you need Mafia Data Extractor

also, may I sincerely suggest that you forego Capone and use Mafia World View Editor

When I first started Modding it was with bscriptview and capone and it was LABORIOUS

Mafia World View Editor with its copy and save in place is SO much easier

I still use bscriptview to add all my models, but now instead of having to add 36 wall sections I just add one, and then copy with MWVE
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276210 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:26 pm    Post subject: Capone editor Reply with quote

Moved to Ask a Modder - Tools

addx_2015

128 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Capone editor Reply with quote

I have extract all data and nothing..... Mafia world editor not work......For a while Capone was work ,but now... Sad
ASM.

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:21 pm    Post subject: Capone editor Reply with quote

From what I know Capone determines the game's installation path by querying the value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\[Wow6432Node\]Illusion Softworks\Mafia\idir from the registry (the Wow6432Node segment only applies to 64-bit flavours of Windows). The value is typically written by the Mafia installer and absent if you merely copy the game over from some other computer for example.

Try to create that value yourself or, if it is already present, make sure its data holds the path to the game's current installation directory.
addx_2015

128 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Capone editor Reply with quote

I think that's the problem..... I have the game copied from other pc ....,,,
addx_2015

128 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:57 pm    Post subject: Capone editor Reply with quote

I don't know how to do that ,,,, can you help me ?
Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Capone editor Reply with quote

Hello, I have a problem:
The Capone editor can't see the missions, so I can't do anything. I copy the program to the game's folder. What do I wrong?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: