FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Robbery Mod 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubyDragon949

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:30 am    Post subject: The Robbery Mod 2 Reply with quote

For those of you unfamiliar with the concept of what the first Robbery Mod was, it was a "very short, but very good" mod revolving around two criminals as they attempted to break into a security office and steal the cash locked up 'safely' inside.

Feedback and reviews for it were good.

comicsguy wrote:
nice city and country place

Mnich wrote:
I must say, this is very short mod but VERY GOOD

ROB13 wrote:
I must say that you made a good job

Hunter wrote:
I felt like Bonnie and Clyde

But there was one comment in particular that caught my eye, and I've never forgotten it. I've just been waiting for the right time Wink

Mnich wrote:
You definitely need to create a sequel someday.

Well, ladies and gentlemen. After just over a year since I let you all have The Robbery Mod (November 2013) I am planning to do just this Smile A sequel to the mod you all loved.

The Plot

While the plot will not really follow that of the first mod (as it didn't really have a plot to begin with, lol. It was just about two guys who undertook a job from a mob boss to steal cash from a security business). It will have you playing again as the career criminal duo, Ken and Carl.

This time however, they will be undertaking a job down in a Southern State of America (in a rural town or such like) to raid a jewellery store for a big payout.

But here's the catch!

I am going to be leaving the 'who how and huh' of this mod in the public's hands Smile For the next week or two, feel free to post suggestions to say what gameplay mechanics you'd like to see included in the mod before I begin to make it. The best ideas, will be included in the mod.

Examples include - changing character mid-way through a mission, multiple ways to complete a mission, player choice and so on.

Sound cool with you guys and gals? Good. Now, get posting and let me hear what you'd like to see. I've already got what little plot there is going to be for this mod set in stone, I'd just like to hear some suggestions on the gameplay side of things, what would you all like to see?

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: The Robbery Mod 2 Reply with quote

*BUMP*

Well, it's been 1 week now and no ideas or suggestions? Surely someone out there must have something? Smile C'mon, let loose!

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:31 pm    Post subject: The Robbery Mod 2 Reply with quote

*SECOND BUMP*

We now come to the close of our second week, and I still have had no replies.

Is there just no love for Mafia mods anymore? Or is it just my work that you're all avoiding? Wink

I'll keep this topic open, but I am not starting work on anything until I get some suggestions, lol.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:47 am    Post subject: The Robbery Mod 2 Reply with quote

If we can choose any weapon to play the robbery mission mod 2 and also give 3 or 4 man with me on that mod that would be nice and also gave as many security guards you want. Please do a system that life will automatically regenerated but slowly on the robbery mission.
PeacefulTommy

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:13 am    Post subject: The Robbery Mod 2 Reply with quote

How about a mission like "moonlighting" where you scope the bank out? or better a series of missions to prepare the heist ( cars , gunmen...)?
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:14 pm    Post subject: The Robbery Mod 2 Reply with quote

I have no idea how I missed this topic o_O Well, I'd love to see cars and driving play a significant role in this mod. One interesting thing would be to make a car chase in which you'd have to "lose the tail", and once you've lost it, go somewhere in some alley and change the ride, so the guys don't get recognised. After that, they drive to their hideout.

This all might sound silly, but hey, you said ideas Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: