FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 3 Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:15 am    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

Heya guys. I just found this video. What do you think about it? This reminds of GTA, it has very similar camera so it might be fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9M7ljiI1QY

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
RubyDragon949

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

Good find, Mnich. But I personally would say this is probably a fake. Then again, who knows? Sticking out tongue

The truth is out thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! What?

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

Looks very cool this one, but somehow inside I feel as if something's not right here
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:39 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

With the vast availability of AAA engines to indies and hobbyists I would call it a fake. I think 2KC would make the world even more detailed and the graphics would look different. Not that it could be alpha, because the whole atmosphere looks different to what 2KC would do. Also why sticking to the 50's? Sticking out tongue

www.Robville.net
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

Of course it's fake. It's just Driver: San Francisco and not Mafia III guys...
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

2002 Mafia City Of Lost Heaven.....the best

2012 Mafia II Empire Bay....after the initial heart breaking disappointment that the game was in no way an extension of Mafia 1...and despite the gawdawful driving you have to do (the best criticism I heard was it was like shampooing, lather rinse repeat ; drive shoot repeat) I find it is an interesting game and the city is awesome...just wish it was moddable

2022 Mafia III City of the Damned.....available only for the iPad 11 and Samsung Galaxy 14 with embedded crainal view screen. The new in brain technology is fun, the graphics are awesome, but the game has become like every other game...shoot
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

Now that you've mentioned it, PITEK, I think you're right. It looks like Driver SF quite a lot
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti wrote:

2022 Mafia III City of the Damned.....available only for the iPad 11 and Samsung Galaxy 14 with embedded crainal view screen. The new in brain technology is fun, the graphics are awesome, but the game has become like every other game...shoot

Haha oh god no. MOBILE GAMES!!! AARAARHRHRHHGGHHH

www.Robville.net
micheleru

7 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:21 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

I think that the surroundings shown in this video are very likely to be Louisiana.
You know for sure that a news leaked some time ago about this possible location.
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:01 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

Shouldn't matter now anymore. PITEK is correct, it's Driver San Francisco. Wink

www.Robville.net
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:21 pm    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

Yea, my bad cause I never played this game.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
officerpuppy

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Mafia 3 leaked gameplay (or fake) Reply with quote

I just hope they don't make it MAFIA Online Oops!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 3 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: