FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Capoletti Family - Dominion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:20 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - Dominion Reply with quote

Okay... I completely Changed My Mind.....

Surprise

I am keeping the Mega Mod Concept

(That being Capoletti Family Legacy Mod (of which the non expanded version has been released) Along with San Francisco , New York, Sicily et al.

Originally I though to seperate them, but now that I have released the Family Legacy Mod....I feel much easier about the mega mod concept, so I am keeping it.

So...Storyline Update.

There is no way the new york families are going to willing let you win the war against them in Lost Heaven (against their prop Maranella) so you are going to have to be stonger and the way you can do that is to diversify your family. Don Capoletti has hinted that He is going to move his Family west, but its just a ploy to establish the family there, and make them stronger. With power and money coming from both locations the Capoletti's will be stronger.

Capolettis are also making connections is Sicily, with Don Ciccii and others, when the Capoletti's make theior final move for Lost Heaven, the commission won't know what hit them

The San Francisco Portion

So the purpose o fSan Francisco will be to

A. Succeed in San Francisco Against the Irish Gangs and the Chinese Tongs

B. Establish good relations with the Sicilian Dons (which will take place in Sicily)

C. Gain Justice against the five families who sought to undo Don Capoletti

Some images from work already done when it was part of the other mod

The Capoletti Move Lock Stock and Barrel to the west coast

Capoletti HQ Fisherman's Wharf

Capoletti HQ Fisherman's Wharf

The Newly Completed Golden Gate Bridge

Don Cicci's Estate In Sicily

Capoletti Home In Sicily

More San Francisco

Early Version Of Frisco

Last edited by MatteoCapoletti on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Jorns

117 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

lookd good, good work, i wait for play this one
AsaSK

13745 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:58 am    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Nice background info, as always. Reads like a real story Wink

The official Mafioso Mod thread
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1294 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:22 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Fabulous!
MatteoCapoletti

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
Nice background info, as always. Reads like a real story Wink

Part of the reason I separated this mod from the other is that at some time down the road when I get more time...I intend to write a book about the Capoletti Family In San Francisco
'
The beginning is somewhat different than the above....but I wanted to separate the Family from the Godfather Theme that was in Family Legacy....so this helps keep my head straight

MatteoCapoletti

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:22 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

So I am going to flood this topic with a few posts to Catch Up Work that is Already Accomplished

San Francisco - The Wharf

This is the center of Capoletti business, they run a legitimate crabbing business, and still import Olive Oil......and a lot of other black market stuff that sells very well. Salvatore Is still running the Import side of the business

An Early Picture Of the Fisherman's Wharf, it has a lot more people now

Another View

The Crabbing Fleet

The Waterfront

Waterfront Again

Last edited by MatteoCapoletti on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
MatteoCapoletti

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:27 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Alcatraz

There is a guy in there who still has some influence with the Chicago Outfit, and He is not real happy with the commission, he will help you out. (His name is Al Capone) if you thought breaking out was tough....wait until you try and break in

Last edited by MatteoCapoletti on Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
MatteoCapoletti

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Golden Gate Park

A great place to set up meets

Lost Heaven's China Town used to take up this part of the map

The Conservatory

The Museum
MatteoCapoletti

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:51 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Sicily

The home of Don Cicci and many other Men Of Honor you will have to gain the favor of to survive in San Francisco and meet your revenge on the commission

Don Cicci's Estate

The more humble ancestral home of the Capoletti

The Seaside

The City Of Palermo Still to come
MatteoCapoletti

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 am    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Geographic Note
Not all of San Francisco is on Hills, just the center of it.....

For Instance Market Street is not but China town is, but in the mod...at least for now china tow is flat....for now

and not all my San Francisco is on hills, but enough so that you get the feel

Okay New Stuff

If San Francisco was going to be the sole focus of my new mod...it had to be be bigger and it had to be bullet proof

Bullet proof was not something i had achieved......but I have now, except for one putzy little hill that decided to to be a problem.... And no matter how I futzed and bothered with it like all the others to make it work....this one would not....so... close the damn street until the city fixes the damn thing

Problem Street - Collisions

China Town Upgrade

China Town

China Town

Market Street Where Don Capoletti says the real gangsters are....corporate america and the late 30's

Market Street is too big to capture in one screen

South San Francisco a Big Industrial Area

The ubiquetious Cracker Box Houses of San Francisco

These are not perfect but they will do until something better comes along

At any rate the city is bigger, bullet proof and ready to build my Mod in

Next The New Capoletti iOffice Smile
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1294 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Outstanding work, mister! Thumbs up (left)
Mr Robville

255861 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:44 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Man, you just gotta love whole new environments! Very happy Looking really forward in exploring this new scenery. Keep up the great work, it's awesome! Thumbs up (left)

www.robville.net
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

47079 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:16 am    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

I just feel this spirit of San Francisco. Great job.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
Jorns

117 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

And roadpoints (road.bin) for cars in yours city is edited ? or this is a scripted vehicles "from frame to frame" ?
MatteoCapoletti

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Capoletti Family - San Francisco Reply with quote

Jorns wrote:
And roadpoints (road.bin) for cars in yours city is edited ? or this is a scripted vehicles "from frame to frame" ?

Well they say its better to be lucky than skilled. I got lucky

I don't know if the designers did this on purpose or accident but if you look at these two pictures you will see the similarities

But I had the roads, and the traffic patterns already, and for the most part tilting the roads up to a hill, they kept their traffic (vehicle and foot) patterns. It took some fussing to get it right, but it works

The land shape is the same, and the china town models in the game are a dead on match for frisco

I cleaned everything but the roads and sidewalks out.....and rebuilt the entire thing.

Sure its not as big as frisco but what game ever is

I got very lucky

The City Lays out like this:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: