FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Video files not playing audio

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion210

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:18 am    Post subject: Video files not playing audio Reply with quote

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this kinda topic... but it's driving me crazy and not sure where else to ask. It's been years since I've played my copy of Mafia 1 that I've had since it first released way back when. I just couldn't put it off any longer so I decided to install it and relive some amazing memories from one of my favorite games ever.

Well... I was certainly disappointed to find that after installing and starting it up the audio doesn't seem to play on any of the pre rendered out-of-game custcene videos. Works fine on the actual in-game stuff. Which might not be a problem for some people but I just love the game and have to have the original experience as much as possible. If anyone can suggest to me how I could fix this problem I would be GREATLY appreciative of it.

I'm assuming it has to do with me having a new system compared to the older more compatible system that I ran it on the last time that I played it. So I'm afraid that it might be something I can't fix without using an older pc to run it, I hope that's not the case. I have a windows 7 64 bit pc. If anyone knows a fix around this please let me know.

Moved to the right section.
/Mnich
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject: Video files not playing audio Reply with quote

I am also trying to get a way to rid of from the same problem, like few other guys you can use text hints/subtitles for out-of-game custcene videos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia I Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: