FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Lost Family Mod
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:56 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

MAFIA THE LOST FAMILY MOD
Finished and ready to download.

Modification takes place in 1924 in North Town. It's Town located to north from Lost Heaven. Mod adding to game entirely new town, new story, new characters, new locations etc.
What is it another than other mods like this? It's add both the new story and full working new freeride.
Durining the story we can meet Pepone's family which were reigned Lost Heaven this time.
Great emotions made be great music and dynamic cutscenes as the film. Main character is Giacomo Violino. His face and voice's played by by Jakub "Jakubek120" Skrzypczak (popular Polish YouTuber) who perfect fits with mod story.
Modification also offers living town, full of scripts. People on the streets making another things depends of day time.

Something about production and thanks:

I won't modify Mafia any time more, so any patches won't be release, but if somebody want to change something - go ahead! I don't mind Smile
I thank everyone who helped me in production, and all voice actors.

Primarily I thank:

DANEK - because you wrote me in 2013 and asked me to do Mafia mod. Then I thought it was absurd, because only which I could it was only edit textures. Because of you I learned how to modeling, better texturing, making maps etc. Also it's exactly you made first scripts for modification, on which I have learned later Wink
If not Danek, it wouldn't be made!

CUKIER - I thank you primarily, because you teached me how to modeling, use Blender etc. If not you, probably I wouldn't learned it at the level as you teached me one evening. I just thank you very much, because it made very influence on my life Smile

JAKUBEK - you I thank for involvement, lend your face and voice to main character. Also I thank you for promotion modification on your YouTube channel, because if not it, probably not many people would know about it Wink You helped mi also when I was sitting and scripting missions and you played part at dubbing directory.
If not Jakubek, it probably wouldn't be made from disinterest Wink

Also I thank all fans, who stayed for all the time and have wait for it. Also I thanks for every ideas Wink

Summing up, this project changed my life so much, because I learned many things. But after some time, after 2 years, I have no time to continue and make it better, and I just wanted to finish it as faster as I can. Cause it isn't perfect, and have so many bugs and weaknesses. I think that many moders here know about it, but Mafia engine is old and it like to crash many times. So many times durning making I needed back to copy of map from last day, because map has been broken to end.
At the end of 2015 I just abandoned everything around (including school) and I wanted to finish it to the end of year. I really wanted, and was working hard, but I overestimate my possibilities (than I was working to 14/15 hours per day) and it is released at 4th January 2016. English translation one day later.

Also from this place I want to invite you all to my next project, which geting temporary name "My Own World". In my free time I would making my world, some cities, countries, woods etc. With big momentum. I have some ideas, I don't know exactly it will be but want to know something about it i invite to fanpage below:
www.facebook.com/My-Own-World-1059368240761155
I stated than no free time I really need to get something where I can make something, and something to think about it. If not I wouldn't be myself. There I have any time limits and I can make it next 30 years! Smile

Screenshots:

Authors:

Idea and scenario - DMateo07
Map - DMateo07, Danek
Locations - DMateo07
Models - Danek, DMateo07
Textures - DMateo07
Scripts - Danek, DMateo07
Missions - DMateo07
Translation - DMateo07, Jakubek120, Mikeros

Characters:

Main character, Giacomo Violino:
face - Jakubek120
dubbing - Jakubek120

Boss, Vincenzo Glorioso:
face - Al Capone
dubbing - Kasu

Friend, Ricardo:
face - John Gotti
dubbing - Robson

Friend, Lorenzo:
face - Charles ,,Lucky" Luciano
dubbing - DMateo07

Fanpage
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mafia-The-Lost-Family-Mod/239937279496261

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9r4VZg8rN87N3o5TkZySTBfME0/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy! Smile

Last edited by DMateo07 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
colt1911

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:05 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

es it looks very interesting do oyu have an idea when will it be released?

P.S. sorry for my english
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:09 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

I really don't know, because first I planned still in year 2013, but we failed. Next it was be planned still before holidays, but again failed. Now I try to plan still this year, but how it's will, I don't know.

Btw. I forgot to take the two videos from modification, made by Jakubek120. It's in polish, but although see. This is from some time ago, so that what we see in them is less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcE4w-JByQw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOcCb-1v878
colt1911

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:41 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Thanks!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

I know this is an old thread, but I somehow missed it. Just wanted to say that it looks awesome! I'm always excited to see such high quality work.
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:08 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

I will continue making this mod Wink Now I ending creating RP mod (http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9600) I hope to end it to the end of August. After that I want to finish The Lost Family, but probably without scenario, only simple missions.
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Oh, okay, good luck!
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:32 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Very nice work....

Very inspiring.
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

2 days ago I again begun making modification. Truly I can say, I'm going really fast, because I already have done whole city, and the last half of it I have made by 2 months. My next achievement is learned making lightmaps, and by this in mod will be shadows more realistic than in Mafia. Also I'm learning scripting, I didn't talk to Danek already (he was scripter) about that, would he want still working on it, but I hope I can make something. Currently I celebrating succes of made script, of camera by which I can making screenshots from camera Very happy It's progress! Below I add some screens, where you can see new graphics with lightmaps and 2 new locations - Works Square and center of the town.

I don't know, [img] codes doesn't working. You need to click on links.

https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11064824_513012792188707_4610743128700485782_n.jpg?oh=bfcc4fd6d39f49f4929fd2706ea6666e&oe=56A4E417

https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12009713_513012785522041_2088831479581888358_n.jpg?oh=4251b1d8b67180edb759f52c54230b91&oe=566855FD

https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12046788_513012795522040_6722929727845358591_n.jpg?oh=27f2fae29116a36d2135c8f27cf588da&oe=565E89AB

https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12011254_513425055480814_5149088491477993531_n.jpg?oh=bb3e715fa643bd99fd7c8f4c9faaec1e&oe=5697ED19

https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/12002806_513669208789732_8042577693584231233_n.jpg?oh=fd85eb932d64b3d933b34c0e77af413d&oe=565E092D
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:14 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Great stuff, man, awesome!
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276214 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:04 am    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Nice progress Thumbs up (left)

btw: you can only use [img][/img] if the images
have a suffix ending like jpg/gif/png/bmp you would
need to host your images on an image hosting site
that allocates image file suffix.

AsaSK

9830 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:14 am    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Great stuff, love the rooftops!

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Neutral

292 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:59 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Great progress and will be a nice mod. They are beautiful shadows in the city, i like them. Very happy
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:54 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

I came back to working, and I'll finish it to the end of year!
So I very need scripter. Somebody who have some time in December. Mainly to make script people, scenes etc. at city and to simple missions, with dialogues and cameras (scripts for cameras I have). Some simple missions as: go there, make this, kill him etc.
If anybody want to help me (I'll be really thankful! Very happy ) you can tell it here, below or to PM or to mail.
Whatever will be, modification'll be finished already this year, because later I'll have no time.

Thanks!
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Soo... And I finished it! Modification is done and able to download!
I feel as is ending some stage of my life.

Something about production and thanks:

I won't modify Mafia any time more, so any patches won't be release, but if somebody want to change something - go ahead! I don't mind Smile
I thank everyone who helped me in production, and all voice actors.

Primarily I thank:

DANEK - because you wrote me in 2013 and asked me to do Mafia mod. Then I thought it was absurd, because only which I could it was only edit textures. Because of you I learned how to modeling, better texturing, making maps etc. Also it's exactly you made first scripts for modification, on which I have learned later Wink
If not Danek, it wouldn't be made!

CUKIER - I thank you primarily, because you teached me how to modeling, use Blender etc. If not you, probably I wouldn't learned it at the level as you teached me one evening. I just thank you very much, because it made very influence on my life Smile

JAKUBEK - you I thank for involvement, lend your face and voice to main character. Also I thank you for promotion modification on your YouTube channel, because if not it, probably not many people would know about it Wink You helped mi also when I was sitting and scripting missions and you played part at dubbing directory.
If not Jakubek, it probably wouldn't be made from disinterest Wink

Also I thank all fans, who stayed for all the time and have wait for it. Also I thanks for every ideas Wink

Summing up, this project changed my life so much, because I learned many things. But after some time, after 2 years, I have no time to continue and make it better, and I just wanted to finish it as faster as I can. Cause it isn't perfect, and have so many bugs and weaknesses. I think that many moders here know about it, but Mafia engine is old and it like to crash many times. So many times durning making I needed back to copy of map from last day, because map has been broken to end.
At the end of 2015 I just abandoned everything around (including school) and I wanted to finish it to the end of year. I really wanted, and was working hard, but I overestimate my possibilities (than I was working to 14/15 hours per day) and it is released at 4th January 2016. English translation one day later.

Also from this place I want to invite you all to my next project, which geting temporary name "My Own World". In my free time I would making my world, some cities, countries, woods etc. With big momentum. I have some ideas, I don't know exactly it will be but want to know something about it i invite to fanpage below:
www.facebook.com/My-Own-World-1059368240761155
I stated than no free time I really need to get something where I can make something, and something to think about it. If not I wouldn't be myself. There I have any time limits and I can make it next 30 years! Smile

Screenshots is updated in top post.

Authors:

Idea and scenario - DMateo07
Map - DMateo07, Danek
Locations - DMateo07
Models - Danek, DMateo07
Textures - DMateo07
Scripts - Danek, DMateo07
Missions - DMateo07
Translation - DMateo07, Jakubek120, Mikeros

Characters:

Main character, Giacomo Violino:
face - Jakubek120
dubbing - Jakubek120

Boss, Vincenzo Glorioso:
face - Al Capone
dubbing - Kasu

Friend, Ricardo:
face - John Gotti
dubbing - Robson

Friend, Lorenzo:
face - Charles ,,Lucky" Luciano
dubbing - DMateo07

Fanpage
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mafia-The-Lost-Family-Mod/239937279496261

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9r4VZg8rN87N3o5TkZySTBfME0/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: