FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia III First screenshots trailer?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 3 Game
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RubyDragon949

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:05 pm    Post subject: Mafia III First screenshots trailer? Reply with quote

Ok. So personally, due to the absolute MASSIVE disappointment Mafia II was for me (the older members of this site will know that I have, in the past, more than shared my views of disappointment very, VERY verbally Very happy Confused ) I couldn't care less about this information, but I figured I should share this find regardless.

This information might be new, it might not. But either way, like I said. I figured I should share it just in case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hlgvI9Sy3Q

It could be nothing, but it all looks pretty official to me. Judge for yourselves guys Smile

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:16 pm    Post subject: Mafia III First screenshots trailer? Reply with quote

It has nothing to do with Mafia 3, unfortunately. All I know it was some kind of 3D contest. It isn't new, it's from 2013 actually.

More about it here :

http://www.crytek.com/blog/cryengine-team-wins-polycount-challenge

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:59 am    Post subject: Mafia III First screenshots trailer? Reply with quote

Well I guess that's the end of that conversation Very happy My apologies.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:02 pm    Post subject: Mafia III First screenshots trailer? Reply with quote

Although I would be cool I'm actually not that dissapointed that it isn't M3 concept art as I'm hoping for a 70's 80's setting back in LH. Very happy

www.Robville.net
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:48 pm    Post subject: Mafia III First screenshots trailer? Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd be too keen on seeing the 30s in the series again.
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:53 pm    Post subject: Mafia III First screenshots trailer? Reply with quote

I have to disagree... I think 1930s in new graphics will be totally awasome... hope they will put it in 1930s - 1950s... 1970s just sucks
Bojeffries

91 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 pm    Post subject: Mafia III First screenshots trailer? Reply with quote

The Images look hokey at best. I would much prefer a third instalment set during the sixties. Where the conservative hangover of the sixties gave way to the flower power revolution of the new era
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 3 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: