FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

How large is your Mafia folder?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm    Post subject: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

Hey DonMateo07PL,
Thanks for sharing your mods. I needs such mods from you-
A little bit.

- Capoletti Mod Limited
- Dark Village Mod
- Smaller other mods
- LH-MP
- Ride to Hell Mod
- My doing suprise mod
- The Lost Family Mod

Can you please share such things. Farewell
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

- Capoletti Mod Limited, about this you better just ask Matteo, if I'm not wrong, him is on this forum. I downloaded this a little illegally from, but not everything working, so I think that this is a some test version:
http://chomikuj.pl/Jedrz/Prywatne/Gry/Mody+i+dodatki/Mafia/Capoletti+Family+Legacy+Mod+-+Limited
- Dark Village Mod you can download from here: http://mafia.czech-games.net/download/mody/male-mody/
- Smaller other mods is just my folder where I instaling the smaller mods for the moment, just for one play and test.
- LH-MP it's just the Lost Heaven - Multiplayer, I'm a tester. You can read about this here: http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9256
- Ride to Hell Mod is a mod made by same author as Theatre Mod, download here - in description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEHREX3puC4
- My doing suprise mod, for now is nothing, but soon will be a little suprise for every Mafia players Smile
- The Lost Family Mod is my second mod, for now not to download, but read more about this you can here: http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9428

I hope that I helped Smile
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:26 am    Post subject: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

Oh thanks buddy about the site and mods link. I have these sites name in my database but forget that mods always updated on these sites. Anyway Thanks a lot.
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

[quote="DonMateo07PL"]
- My doing suprise mod, for now is nothing, but soon will be a little suprise for every Mafia players Smile
- The Lost Family Mod is my second mod, for now not to download,

Both Mods have been developed from your side? And how uch mod projects you have created till now?
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

Currently, I doing the three mods. I mean, that one in one time, second in other time, and third in yet another time. So, for now I doing only suprise mod, which name I can't "betray?" (IDK the word), also in I don't eager to doing this, I doing the New Buildings Textures Mod. If I done the suprise, them I will doing again The Lost Family Mod. Also in other time I making the movie, but for now it's not important. If everything will be good, first trailer still in this month.
But don't do offtopic here, if you want to know more, just look to my page - http://donmateo.manifo.com
Everything there is in polish, but if you really want to read something, maybe Google translator will help you. There are my more films, in the overlap "Filmy" with english subtitles.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276214 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:31 pm    Post subject: Re: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

DonMateo07PL wrote:
Currently, I doing the three mods. I mean, that one in one time, second in other time, and third in yet another time. So, for now I doing only suprise mod, which name I can't "betray?" (IDK the word), also in I don't eager to doing this, I doing the New Buildings Textures Mod. If I done the suprise, them I will doing again The Lost Family Mod. Also in other time I making the movie, but for now it's not important. If everything will be good, first trailer still in this month.
But don't do offtopic here, if you want to know more, just look to my page - http://donmateo.manifo.com
Everything there is in polish, but if you really want to read something, maybe Google translator will help you. There are my more films, in the overlap "Filmy" with english subtitles.

You're telling other members not go off-topic, yet your entire post is off-topic. Cautious how does this relate to the size of your Mafia folder?

In fact could we please all get back to what this thread is about...if
you want to ask about what projects are being done, either PM members
or go to the dedicated threads/topic for each mod or project.

Thanks

DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:38 pm    Post subject: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

I just answered to questions Cautious
When I told "don't do offtopic here" I mean about us both.
Sorry for everything.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276214 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:14 am    Post subject: Re: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

DonMateo07PL wrote:
I just answered to questions Cautious
When I told "don't do offtopic here" I mean about us both.
Sorry for everything.

No problem.

kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:22 am    Post subject: Re: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

DonMateo07PL wrote:

Yeah i understood. Thanks for your help. Wink
OravinCZ

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:19 pm    Post subject: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

only 4.68 GB Laughing Whistling
NevadaPL

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:21 pm    Post subject: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

13GB bacause of amount of cars i have downloaded and installed + Ikarus mod 2.0 xD
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: How large is your Mafia folder? Reply with quote

Having 929 files and 31 folders, my Mafia folder is 2.26 GB big.
Nothing fancy, just Water Shader mod and Mafia Car Mod beta mixed with Real Car Facing mod. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: