FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Capo Mod 6 :Smooth Operator

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Capo Mod 6 :Smooth Operator Reply with quote

**Edit**...Again Edit Again Again

I have moved back to using much of what I did the San Francisco portion of Capoletti Mod to Capo Mod 6. I am just going to rid myself ofg some problem areas that arose because of some of the specific needs of San Francisco

So once Again it is Capo Mod 6 : Smooth Operator

And the Citys Name is Heavens Gate a small city not far from Lost Heaven

It is still going to contain MUCH of what SF had

Sorry for jerking things around but you helped me decide...thanks

Last edited by MatteoCapoletti on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
AsaSK

13614 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:16 am    Post subject: Capoletti Mod: Smooth Operator - San Francisco Reply with quote

This is spectacular, I love the incorporation of the boat mod and the area feels like a whole new city! Even unlightmapped and without details it already feels completely different to LH, while retaining that familiar Mafia location design.

Can't wait to see what's next Smile

EDIT: Original post was edited while I was writing this, sorry!

The official Mafioso Mod thread
MatteoCapoletti

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:01 am    Post subject: Capoletti Mod Smooth Operator San Francisco Reply with quote

Just a quick review with some pics

Yeah an Asa I might come to you for some lessons on making light maps, especially as I am am going to have to take the whole section and make it a night time version.

Next Up

Escape from Alcatraz
AMadeMan

390 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:19 pm    Post subject: Capoletti Mod Smooth Operator San Francisco Reply with quote

I feel like the Olympic would make for a very nice fit in the port. But thats for another day for another ship. Wink
MatteoCapoletti

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:12 am    Post subject: Capoletti Mod Smooth Operator San Francisco Reply with quote

Mr Rob....please forgive me... (for putting up such a crummy model of Olympic...its just a joke Wink )

Quote:
Hey Buddy Where Do You Want Me To Park This Thing?

AMadeMan

390 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: CapolMod 6 :Smooth Operator Reply with quote

Maybe if one we to combine the files of this mod and the Titanic Mod, the titanic could show up in the port here? Wink
MatteoCapoletti

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: CapolMod 6 :Smooth Operator Reply with quote

AMadeMan wrote:
Maybe if one we to combine the files of this mod and the Titanic Mod, the titanic could show up in the port here? Wink

I do believe I would be committing a crime agains all mankind and nature if I were to do something like that. Mr Robville has spent his youth bringing that ship back to life.

Naw.....this will have to do Wink
AMadeMan

390 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: CapolMod 6 :Smooth Operator Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
AMadeMan wrote:

I do believe I would be committing a crime agains all mankind and nature if I were to do something like that. Mr Robville has spent his youth bringing that ship back to life.

Naw.....this will have to do Wink

I wasn't thinkin anything like taking his work and using it (Oh of course, the world would shed so many tears). I'm thinking if someone downloaded both your mod and the Titanic mod and install then both at once (Even though something could be overwritten), the titanic would spawn in your port as a little bonus.

But thats perfectly fine
MatteoCapoletti

1010 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: CapolMod 6 :Smooth Operator Reply with quote

AMadeMan wrote:

I wasn't thinkin anything like taking his work and using it (Oh of course, the world would shed so many tears). I'm thinking if someone downloaded both your mod and the Titanic mod and install then both at once (Even though something could be overwritten), the titanic would spawn in your port as a little bonus.

But thats perfectly fine

Ah what happens on my computer....stays on my computer Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: