FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Phone/tablet games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MurderInc

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:08 am    Post subject: Phone/tablet games Reply with quote

What do people recommend?

The Room (and Room 2): One of the highest rated games that isn't mass appeal 'candy/bird/etc.' Unlock a puzzle box with really great touch-screen controls - these devs really know their stuff.

X Construction: Bridge building, with nice graphics to boot.

Tentacle Wars: Strategy game where you have to send out tentacles to conquer territory.

Eufloria HD: Another strategy game that is absolutely stunning. You send out flocks of ships to take over worlds. Great music and visuals, highly recommended.

Steambirds: Turn based aerial combat.

Grand Prix Story: Addictive racing manager. Bit pricey, but I played this one to death.

Pague Inc: Don't be suckered in to playing the other clones, THIS is the global pandemic game to get. Infect the world by mutating your pathogen.
MurderInc

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:17 am    Post subject: Phone/tablet games Reply with quote

Everyone busy playing Candy Crush and Flappy Bird - what's going on here?
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 5:15 pm    Post subject: Phone/tablet games Reply with quote

2048 - gotta love this game
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

9830 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Phone/tablet games Reply with quote

MurderInc wrote:
Plague Inc: Don't be suckered in to playing the other clones, THIS is the global pandemic game to get. Infect the world by mutating your pathogen.

Actually quite a fun game! I have it. The Simpsons: Tapped Out is also pretty darn good.. but you can end up spending a lot of money if you're not careful.

The official Mafioso Mod thread
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Phone/tablet games Reply with quote

The game I play most on my iPad is Injustice. I honestly play it more than I ever played the console version. Laughing

We're back.... For good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Games Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: